• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats the best super charger controller??

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Man i wish they had this back when i had my Boosted Nytro and 1200 Doo!!!!!!!!! AAA+++++ :) :) :)

Skydog

Zipperno said:
yamiboost said:
Skydog said:
The best system by far is the MC xpress which uses extra injectors in the intercooler and does not effect the stock ecu,

Ding ding ding!!! So right, just like the Cat set up.

That Boost it looks SUPER cool too!!!! :) :)

aint the boost it system basicly the same as mcx?

Both systems are standalone extra injector controllers.

On Boost-It you set when the extra controllers should start to add fuel, like at 0.1 psi boost or whatever you want really. Then you set a number for total fuel(0-255) with my setup Im around 80(450cc injectors).

You can also trim each 250 rpms up or down, from-64 to +64.

Connect a wideband and it also logs each 250 rpms with AFR numbers.

Every adjustment you need is on the box, just press a few buttons and its done, no need to pull out the laptop on the hill.

P1000603.jpg

P1000599.jpg

How does your sled run with this set up? Are the AFRs right on? Man i like that!! :jump: ;)!

mulot30th said:
The way you describe this box's programming process look very similar to SDS EFI programming process.

You are correct! Its made by SDS EFI.

Whats perfect about it is the adjustability. Any other piggyback or standalone you have to use a laptop to change the map, this one its just pressing a few buttons. Takes a couple minutes to get it near perfect.

theres a catch this controller works so good that u shouldn't use it cause the smile factor it causes and the performance u will get

I do also like my sds efi in regard to programming, datalogging could be better but... anyway that is not really the goal for this system.

Only issue I have with this system (the one I have) is their Ignition (waste spark) sucks.... anything over 280hp and it will blow the spark... not enough spark energy..

Back