• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where are the red ones?

Did those in my house. I will finish the sled in a buddies heated garage. Plus I have other items to install as well, skis, hand guards, windshield, riser, goggle pouch, handlebar bar pad, skid plate, fox float guards, clutch kit when it comes and exhaust can when they are ready for order. lol I will post more pics as I go.

MrSled said:
Seeing all these Red Vipers is really bumming me out. Maybe Ill just have to start calling around to dealers and just get my own. Cant rely on my bread and butter then who can I rely on.

Has anyone gotten an LTX SE in red yet? Seems like these are the last to show up...

yamaha1973 said:
MrSled said:
Seeing all these Red Vipers is really bumming me out. Maybe Ill just have to start calling around to dealers and just get my own. Cant rely on my bread and butter then who can I rely on.

Has anyone gotten an LTX SE in red yet? Seems like these are the last to show up...
I picked mine up on Wednesday night, my dealer still hasn't seen any xtx's.

Viper2004er said:
Nytro40~ what kind of can are you getting ? And is there a actual HP gain?
Most likely the D&D quiet can about a 6hp increase. Maybe the Speedwerx can. Still undecided other companies are a little slower and I| do not want to wait lol.

MrSled said:

You have a lot of good dealers there to chose from I would call around.

powersports1.com said:
XTX Models have all been delivered to our store now. We have filled all of our pre season buyers orders!!

My dealer hasn't received a SINGLE Viper PERIOD!!! :die

This red one is coming along nicely I think

Attachments

• viperwrap.jpg
    viperwrap.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 115

Back