• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Unfortunately I must have been bad cuz Santa didn't bring me any snow.... It's supposed to be +6* here today, unfrikken real, that's 44 F for y'all that don't do Celcius.

Yep sweet dick all here as well, was suppose to be 2 inches! 0 miles on the sled still and havent started it for 2 months! Just a friggin joke!! Should have bought a bigger boat!

upei93 said:
Heard the same thing over on HCS...10 x more would be great!! Now if my GD bolt would just get here!! Who do you work for?? Windmillls??

Nope, work for a mining company.... we love to blow things up! Used to sell to the power station in Dalhousie, but unfortunately for everyone, that's winding down. You know, who needs a new clean thermal plant these days....better to run those old ones with no polution control whatsoever....I digress.

On the positive side, it looks like this week is finally going to kick off the season. Checked theweathernetwork.com ....potentially 10 cm's tonight, 25 - 35 cm's on Wed, and again sat/sun. Yahoo! Hopefully writing this doesn't upset the snow gods.

Looks like it is going coast to coast, so hopefully it gets everyone, .

OTM

BTW, if that's the lower chaincase bolt, you can probably get the bolt thru Fastenal alot faster. And if you're stuck, and lots of guys run without it. Mine has a circlip that holds the head of the bolt from moving around. Must have been put there to protect the cover of the chaincase in the event the bolt breaks.

I think they upgraded the bolt from a grade 5 to grade 8 which fixed the problem permanently.

Merry christmas guys! It's snowing here and they're callingfor more this week. I'm gonna to test on a lake about 3 hours from my place on Tuesday! Can't wait!

No snow at all here in Ashland, WI so I said screw it and decided to grill kabobs tonight. Mother nature gave me lemons so screw her, I'll make lemonade! Here's hoping for a blizzard soon. Merry Christmas everybody.

lol we didnt even unstrap the srx's from the grass drags , and today we were so board we had some grudge matches at our local field ...

my 2 stroke buddies are pissed i bought a nytro!!!

krysFly said:
I see snow in the forecast in southern Ontario! I hope this is the beginning.

Ya it's more for Quebec, I'm hoping it comes down around my area, I haven't even rode my nytro before it's killing me!!

LOOKS LIKE ALASKA IS GETTING ALL THE SNOW THIS YEAR. CANTWELL HAS ABOUT 4 FEET. SUMMIT HAS ABOUT 6 FEET, AND FAIRBANKS HAS LITTLE OVER A FOOT. I HAVE BEEN RIDING SINCE OCTOBER 30TH :Rockon: NOW WE ARE HEADED IN TO JANUARY SO -20 TO -50 BELOW ZERO DEGREES FOR THE WHOLE MONTH :o| COME THE MIDDLE OF FEBUARY WE CAN START RIDDING AGAIN TILL ABOUT THE END APRIL. HERE IS A PIC OF CANTWELL IN NOVMBER.

Attachments

• yama pic 2.JPG
    yama pic 2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 85
  • yama pic 3.JPG
    yama pic 3.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 79
Hey Colt,

I'm down in Anc. I'm thinking of Supercharging. How are you liking it?

By the way. I ditto your remarks on the snow.... it's been epic, sorry guys in the lower, we'll try to send you some.

;)!

Back