• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is riding...who isnt?

Who is riding? Who isnt?

• Your trails are open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your trails are 'not' open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have done a bit but the lakes are mainly where you can ride. Just not enough for the trails yet. Soon Hopefully Soon. New sled only 120 miles.

LSXM3 said:
Evilsanta...is there snow around two harbors? I would love to get some miles on this weekend

Down by the Shore is Toast. The Roads around my house were Rideable last weekend they should still be OK. I'm 20 miles North of the Shore though. The riding this weekend was another 30 miles North of my house. I Trailered to Isabella which I never do since I'm right off the Yukon. It helps to know the roads up here very easy to get turned around. I rarely run the Roads so Fortunately a friend does and he played Guide for us. Fuel availability can be interesting also. They are predicting 40's for the next 2 days but maybe a couple inches on Wednesday. This weather just SUCKS.....

Rode the St Germain/Boulder Junction trails this weekend. I gave them a rating of 6 out of 10. Had to ride! Sunday morning 90% were groomed.

Put 135 miles on the new sleds this weekend west of Minocqua. Trails were overall not bad, not much groomed, but had decent snow cover. Some bare spots in corners, etc., but had to get some miles on them! Couldn't wait any longer! Lakes were good.

Well i guess i should post this past weekend away....

459 miles on the odom in a day and a half.... we blits the trails hard... Edmunston NB.. had to drive 4 hrs north to find snow... but man am i happy i did.

P1010142.jpg

P1010145.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

P1010146.jpg

I was out riding today, there's still alot of branches in the trails but surprisingly the trails are pretty flat

toy4dan said:
Just got back from Quebec put on 400 miles, love my new Apex can't wait to go back. Will try and post some pics soon.

Where abouts in Quebec did you go Toy4Dan?

sherlock29 said:

459 miles on the odom in a day and a half.... we blits the trails hard... Edmunston NB.. had to drive 4 hrs north to find snow... but man am i happy i did.

That's not fair, I'm jealous. Wishing I was there.

Have fun and be safe!

Chester

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

Some of our trails have opened up. They have a very very good base but not really ride-able... till tomorrow! calling for a storm with 20cm's by the end of it, should be in business.

Irv said:
toy4dan said:
Just got back from Quebec put on 400 miles, love my new Apex can't wait to go back. Will try and post some pics soon.

Where abouts in Quebec did you go Toy4Dan?

We stayed in St Micheal Des Saints, rode to St Donat had lunch there went up to Black Mountain, next day headed to La Cabannon near St Zenon, then headed into Parc Mastagouche, there is some logging going on but not that bad. Trails are in good condition considering the lack of snow but it did snow every morning we were there, well worth the trip.

sherlock29 said:

P1010142.jpg

P1010145.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

P1010146.jpg

Can we kill him yet. :die ;):D Jealous

Back