• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who loves their 2008 FX Nytro?

After finally getting the suspension dialed in, and the Rockmeister Hand Warmers.......luv it!

Just bought an 08 Nytro on Friday and rode it 300 miles. Yep...I love it, even with it not being set up for me. Can't wait to tweak it to my liking...it's gonna be awesome when I get her dialed in!

I learned the hard way you have to set these sleds up for how ride , weight...etc. That may mean, especially for you 200+ pounders re-valving shocks, DR springs and maybe a set of skis, but once they are dialed in ........they rock!

I like mine only mod is C&A XT skis. Hooks up very well and I have zero darting on my sled. Still have some inside ski lift. If I keep my sled this summer I'm going to install a Cobra track, remove the stud protectors, and do the mod to change the angle of the spindle.

Very impressed with my 09 XTX, the engineering and build quality are 2nd to none. Need to get the shocks and springs sorted for my riding style.

mj

I love mine it is too much fun to be doing it is like a toy I just simply love it....................

Now I have 10,000KM's and I'm still loving it. NO Major issue's. Motor still pulls like a train.

All I want out of it is 4-5 years and 25,000+ km's

If I get that out of it. I will buy another one.

I couldn't put that on a DOO 2 smoker without several rebuilds.

A yam 2 smoker maybe. Seen a few with 50,000+ miles.!

I got 9500 kms on mine in some wicked cold weather . no major problems other than the norm which i found my dealer helped me to get back on the trail quick .... No motor problems . serious about buying another sled to go with it but nothing is jumping off the page ... so i think im gonna wait a year and see what yamaha has to offer :bling

Back