• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who owns a Compact Tractor ?

So If you have some pointers for food plots please let me know . Do you buy roundup resistant seed ? I though my plot looked good until the weeds took over . How so you prep your land ? Spray roundup wait a week then rototill it up ? Can you list the Seeds that have worked the best ? PM sent. Sorry so late

I've had some good luck last year with the plots but this year the weeds just killed it . I see some tracks in the plot but not many.

Kubota mx5800 60hp, got pallet forks, grapple, extra large snow bucket, 6' snow blower, brush hog, fertilizer spreader, 7' tiller and a box blade scraper

Attachments

• IMG_20190720_103436720_HDR-2000x1500.jpg
    IMG_20190720_103436720_HDR-2000x1500.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 97
man, you went all out!!! I don't think anything is standing in your way of tackling the tough jobs...way to go!!! Joe

Scotty in northern Mn
2019 JD 4066R with 440r loader
6’ tiller
6’ hog
7’ blower
1,600 lb ballast box
7’ high volume snow bucket
10’ 3pt sprayer
Pallet forks
Electro hydraulic 3pt top & tilt

Vintage horse drawn road grader still gets the job done

Yamascotty, man you got some great toys there!! The utility tractors are worth their weight in gold, I just got in from using my JD 755, all hydro and 4wheel drive to move the boats around in the yard and load a couple of weeks of wood into the garage. Moving the boats would be a pain if I had to crank and move it with the truck. Good luck with your JD!! 7' blower wow!! Joe

Yamascotty, man you got some great toys there!! The utility tractors are worth their weight in gold, I just got in from using my JD 755, all hydro and 4wheel drive to move the boats around in the yard and load a couple of weeks of wood into the garage. Moving the boats would be a pain if I had to crank and move it with the truck. Good luck with your JD!! 7' blower wow!! Joe

Hey Joe
U r right about these tractors being great.
Got my first on in 1998 and couldn’t get by without them.
You reminded me of another attachment,3pt log splitter

Last edited:
Hey Joe
U r right about these tractors being great.
Got my first on in 1998 and couldn’t get by without them.
You reminded me of another attachment,3pt log splitter

Close as I can get to posting pictures of mine
♂️
I have a 1994 JD 755, bought it in 1997, I've never had a breakdown with it and it still runs so smooth. I've been religious about changing the oil and greasing it. The only slight problem with it has been the fuel filter assembly...a union let go and had a fuel leak, other than that it's been very dependable knock on wood!
Sounds like you're very well set up to save yourself allot of manual labor and time. Only thing we need now is snow!! Joe

I have a 1994 JD 755, bought it in 1997, I've never had a breakdown with it and it still runs so smooth. I've been religious about changing the oil and greasing it. The only slight problem with it has been the fuel filter assembly...a union let go and had a fuel leak, other than that it's been very dependable knock on wood!
Sounds like you're very well set up to save yourself allot of manual labor and time. Only thing we need now is snow!! Joe
Very well built machines.
Have had this one for 3 years with 750 hours on it now and only issue has been the dealer installed air ride seat, seems they have it right now.
Just remembered that It also has a 2 speed PTO.
A couple of the tractors I’ve owned I have put as many hours as 3,000 with very little repair.

Scotty

I’ve tried spraying weeds and giving them time to turn brown but seems to still be a gozillion weed seeds waiting their turn.
You have a 3pt tiller ?
Try “keeping your seed bed black “
Till the daylights out of it then when weeds start coming back till again and again and again until you seed

I’ve tried spraying weeds and giving them time to turn brown but seems to still be a gozillion weed seeds waiting their turn.
You have a 3pt tiller ?
Try “keeping your seed bed black “
Till the daylights out of it then when weeds start coming back till again and again and again until you seed
I keep screwing This up

That was supposed to go to a different thread
Sorry

Back