• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whos Got the Most Miles on there 2007 Phazer so far

I've got about 92 miles on mine. We got teased a few weeks ago with some snow up north. I'm anxiously waiting for the next big snow.

265 miles on my wifes phazer!!!

820 km (500 miles).

Keeping an eye on the #18 track wheels and gonna check the A-arm bolts today. No problems otherwise.

Oh, Im in Edmonotn this week, and its warm here. I experienced the bottom end bog you guys are talking about. Only happens when its warm out, otherwise I never saw it in Thompson.

-Steve

That's great. My father has about 800miles so far. There are a couple more in the area with close to that and one mountain lite with at least 1700kms (1000 miles).

After having my new Phazer for almost a month now, it still displays a big fat 0 on the odometer. We have had no snow in Michigan, and this really sucks. The sled is all ready to go and unless I want to drive all the way out to Colorado I have no way to ride. This is starting to make me mad. This is the worst year ever so far. New sleds and no snow anywhere near me. :o|

Over 1000 km, put 225 of them on today. Seen a herd of buffalo and 2 bull moose. Piles of snow from here to Big River.

Attachments

• 08 FX Nytro.JPG
    08 FX Nytro.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 90
You who ride many miles a day, how is the seat on the Phazer working out for you? I thought it was going to get hard on those 100+ miles trips with that seat?

Back