• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whos Got the Most Miles on there 2007 Phazer so far

1050km's on my FX and have put on 100 plus miles and the seat is every bit as comfortable as any other seat. Mind you the time spent sitting down is not really that much, to much fun standing and hitting stuff. :Rockon:

The GT is one of the most fun sleds I've ridden. I actually didn't want to get back on the Attak after riding it. This is the best sled yet set up for straight line tracking with the stock skis. Although I do have Woody's Dual Runners (4 inch); the sled didn't dart one bit.

I thought the seat would be uncomfortable being as narrow as it is. The seat fits the riding style and seating position of the sled. Hips are definitely above the knees and it felt just right for me.

The power was also perfect. This sled could be made for anyone. Trail riding is often done in the 30mph to 60mph range and the Phazer fits in that category perfect. It definitely has low end grunt and sufficient top speed for most with any amount of brain cells.

One thing I didn't like with the standard GT windshield is for my height and my wife's height, the top of the windscreen/trim was at our eye level. It made it difficult to focus at the proper point down the trail for normal riding.

Also, this sled requires a leaning curve with throttle manipulation and or engine braking when cornerning. Because the center of gravity is higher and the seating position is a bit more forward than the Apex chassis', it wants to lift the skis and roll to the outside. I didn't ride it enough to figure it out as my wife wanted it back, but it can hold its own when riding hard.

The Yamaha accessory tunnel panels worked great. I had very little snow build up from trail riding. The only snow that accumulated was on the inside of the tunnel and I simply took a rubber mallet at the end of the day and tapped it off.

Overall, this sled is a big hit with me. I'm glad I took a chance with a first year sled (did it last year with the Attak, too).

Oh, I should mention that it's in the shop right now getting some grease fittings fixed. Yep, they don't take grease. I fixed them myself last year with JB Weld on the Attak, but thought I'd make Yami do it this year as I really don't feel like it. The lower rear suspension cross shaft as well as the three in the center don't feel like working properly. Other than that, this sled is "The Bomb".

Jon

feel exactly the same way,we rode 75 miles today and this thing is awesome,my wife rode it most of the time and she loves it too.she got bounced so much last year on her 99vmax 700 that i had to get her something better.really happy with my purchase,her's that is.my only tiny complaint is a little vibration through the bars but thats it.

Almost 600! 597 should have gone for a little spin before loading back to Morris. Have no snow here, but if my boat wasn't winterized, it's warm enough to Wakeboard. :Rockon:

1400kms now, logo fell off before I got it home, and front shock is skid is soft and spring is sacked out. It sucks when the front arm bottoms out on everything, oh well orderd a heavier sring and getting shock checked. Still my most fun sled I've owned :jump:

phazerfly said:
1400kms now, logo fell off before I got it home, and front shock is skid is soft and spring is sacked out. It sucks when the front arm bottoms out on everything, oh well orderd a heavier sring and getting shock checked. Still my most fun sled I've owned :jump:
Std, GT or FX?
Thanks
Keith

Back