• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whos Got the Most Miles on there 2007 Phazer so far

900 miles so far

Cost of new phazer FX $6800

New front arms $450

First dealership oil change $170

New rear suspension shock mounts $250

Rubber Mallet and ice pick for constant overheating problems $30

Finally getting the opportunity to sell my phazer fx, to get my F6 back: PRICELESS!

NorthMinn said:
900 miles so far

Cost of new phazer FX $6800

New front arms $450

First dealership oil change $170

New rear suspension shock mounts $250

Rubber Mallet and ice pick for constant overheating problems $30

Finally getting the opportunity to sell my phazer fx, to get my F6 back: PRICELESS!

Whats the price of a troll these days btw?

Just stirring the hornet's nest northminn- trying to get the last word to make us feel dumb for buying phazers has backfired- we're not jealous of an old fat crap 600. C-ya!

I believe northminn is none other than phazerjunk. Off to your artic crap forum then!

Lots of people love to hate the phazer. Pretty funny the claims they make about
it in other forums. They know it makes their sled look old.

Gypsy, that really sucks. We have a LOT of snow here now and -28'C/-18'F

We havent had this kind of winter since 2003 :jump: Hope it will last to out in may.

GypsyRoots, It sounds like you need a conversion kit.

Attachments

• Phz1.jpg
    Phz1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 57
GypsyRoots said:
PureBlue said:
GypsyRoots, It sounds like you need a conversion kit.

LOL That's a good one! Actually, the skis work fine on the ice, the hyfax is the issue...thanks though ;)!
holy@$%#@,whats goin on in alaska,grass in february,i thought you only saw grass in april-may,this year's been pretty abnormal all over the continent,global warming doesnt exist some say,ya right

Up around 850'ish after this weekend. I put on well over 330 miles between Saturday and leaving on Sunday @ noon. A 175 mile day on Saturday and 160'ish on Sunday. I absolutely love the mill, suspension, bars, controls...a perfect sled for the Tug IMO. Except for the problems that continue to be paid lip service by Yamaha. Ice on the boards and the tunnel are a real problem, this thing should be called the ice maker. Overheating, still occuring in all different conditions and temperatures...no the front cooler is not packed with ice...tested the mix that's OK...the radiator is not clogged, simply not enough cooling surfaces. Drive not engaging...Drive light blinking going down the trail.

It'd be a perfect sled if they fixed the problems, we'll see what excuse the factory uses today during the converstion... :o|

BTW the beefier idler/guide wheels I installed still are straight... ;)!

Attachments

• 2-24-07 CAMP 004.jpg
    2-24-07 CAMP 004.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 69
Also, so much for that support holding the rear flap. Snapped like a twig... #$%&*

Attachments

• 2-24-07 CAMP 016.jpg
    2-24-07 CAMP 016.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 74

Back