• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Why did you buy a nytro

1. 4 stroke power and reliability
2. Good leftover price and 4 year YES warranty voucher
3. One great looking sled with the best fit and finish on the market right now IMHO. The rest of the manufactures seems like tinker toys, not machines.

No sled on the market is perfect right now....let's be honest. However, the Yamaha XTX has most everything I want on my wish list of things from a sled. As long as Yamaha keeps working toward that goal of the perfect sled , I'll continue being a customer. :yam:

Too be honest....I would have been on a XP if it wasn't for the local Ski Doo dealer being a a$$hole. I like having a dealer really close, and in my area we had Cat, Yammi, and Doo. Wasn't really happy with what Cat had, and after my POS Firecat, I knew I had to change. Like I said, the local Doo dealer is a rip off artist. So that only left Yamaha. Did I get a good deal on my Nytro......nope. But the Yamaha dealer I bought my Nytro from has more then made up for that.

I love the way my Nytro handles the rough stuff. It was designed for where I ride, and that is what makes me super happy. Oh and the reliability and quaility is by far the best out of all the sleds out there. Even my Ski Doo diehard buddy says the Nytro is put together better then his 07 REV. I have 5300 miles and still counting.

Cat was over priced, I won't ride POO, And I don't get along with the guy that owns the Doo dealership.

Not to mention I wanted a 4 stroke sled, felt comfortable at the dealership, and got a good deal on a leftover 09

wHY i bought a nytro

I have owned only yamahas since 1972 and the quality has always been there and no engine problems.Ride around 3000 miles per season and I always come back from the ride,not broke down.The nytro fits be better than my 07 apex and the handling is much better.Once I got it to my liking it is a great sled.

I got a nytro because of the reputation of being the most reliable sled on planet earth. Tired of melting down mid season ( Ski Doo ) and waiting for parts while my buds are out rippin it up on there yamies. Been a Ski Doo puriest my whole life but ever since they dropped the series 2 rotax and went with the series 3 its been nothing but trashed cranks and melted pistons. Doo can kiss my :moon: Yamies 4 life from now on. :Rockon:

Attachments

• DSC08628.JPG
    DSC08628.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC08630.JPG
    DSC08630.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC08629.JPG
    DSC08629.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC08628.JPG
    DSC08628.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC08631.JPG
    DSC08631.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 57
Rider forward
Reliable
Torque
Bump rider

and most important a DIE HARD DOO RIDER said it was the best sled for me to get ;)!

:rules

Wanted something to ditchbang with my buddies but something that could keep up with the old man and his buddies across the field.

When I sat on it it kinda felt like a race quad so it just felt right.

While living in Boise Idaho my wife wanted wave runners. We bought a pair of Yamaha VX delux's with trailer and cover new from the dealer in Aug. 08. September 08 we find out the military is moving us to North Pole Alaska. Tried to work a deal with the dealer to sell them that fall and no go.

Fast forward to April 09. Different dealer has two 09 MTX's sitting on the floor that they dont want to store all summer and offers to trade straight across. My wave runners and trailer for the sleds. no trailer. Worked out great for me since I have a 24' enclosed already.

That is how I ended up on my Nytro.

I only put 100 miles on my sled late last year.

I am still on the fence for selling my Attak. My Attak was a great sled. Had the suspension re-done and was a great trail sled.

Seems like everyone here on the forms once swithed to the Nytro will never go back to the Attak/Apex sleds.

I bought mine for:
Lighter weight
Better bump performance
Rider forward seating
Taller seat
Better deep snow performance
Better tight twisty trail performance
4 stroke engine
And because you don't see allot of Nytro's on the trails. Nytro's always seem to turn heads when they go by and people say WOW what a cool sled. To have something different than your typical Ski Doo. When a Ski Doo goes by it's not a big deal, just another Ski Doo.

Back