• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Why did you buy a nytro

I got my nytro because first of all im a die hard yamaha fan and was looking for a 4 stroke that can handle a good hard rider! And this being the snocross sled for yamaha gave me the confidence that this will hold up for my style riding. :yam:

i bought one because I had a Phazer before and it just didnt have the power that I wanted, and hated the short track!!! Love the sled now and wouldnt go back to anything else, have rode and owned Yamaha since 1986 , and have riden alot of sleds, there are some that I would possibly own, but not until I wear the XTX out, and that wont be soon!!!!

I bought one cause Im too am a die hard Yamaha fan!! All i have owned is Yamaha. Just came off of a turbo apex mtn, it goes straight really good. Now I was looking for more control, and this is why I went with the Nytro MTX 162 SE. Plus its pretty much set up compared to the 08-09 models.. imo :yam:

I bought my Nytro because I wanted a sled that would pull skis and stand on end. I bought my Nytro so I could turn around and wait for my buddies after someone said they could beat me. I bought my Nytro because I wanted something no one else had. I'll be honest, its great!!

I bought the Nytro because my Vector was just too much of a bear to turn in the tight trails...at the end of the day, I was bushed. You really had to work to get that sled to corner hard and the Nytro really made it easier...

Plus it was cheaper than Skidoo's 1200.

I bought one cause I knew this was a torque monster.
And that is where you can have good fun most of the time at real world trail speeds.

I bought one because I was tired of having Polaris motors blow up and I found an awesome deal on an 09 in spring so I figured it was worth giving a Yamaha a try.

Got one because I love the standup riding of my Phazer and liked the hp and bump bridging of my Warrior. Thought the XTX would be the "best of both worlds"

I bought a nytro xtx because my 06 rev 800 had 3500 miles and I knew the motor was due to expire any day. I rode my friend's nytro 2 years ago and loved the torque of the 4 stroke and overall feel of the sled. Not to mention you can bump the horsepower and keep reliability.

This was a really hard decision for me. We have a local Poo and Yami Dealer. I have rode nothing but Poo my whole life. MY 2010 was the year I got to snow check whatever I wanted (wifes permision). With the sh*tty year Poo had with there 800 I was hesitant. I decided to give Yami a try. I reserched the Sh*t out of my desision and quickly found that I could turbo my Nytro and still be mor reliable then a 2 stroke. So I pulled the trigger and snow checked a 2010 XTX. So far I have no rergrets. My friends (Poo Faithfull) are now considering a Yami. Monkey See Monkey Doo...lol

My 06 fusion got in a fight with some railroad tracks and the railroad tracks one.....in 08 polaris was not coming out with anything new so i decided to try the Nytro...Awesome sled!!!!

Back