• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will an Apex LTX fit in a 10' trailer

Powerguy

Extreme
Looking at trailers and wanted to know if an Apex LTX with the accessory medium height windshield which is 118" long will fit in a 10' snowmobile trailer with any room to spare. Did not know if the bump-out in the front added any more length. I guess that I could go with an 11' or 12' trailer worse case.

Should fit in most 10' trailers, and yes the nose and ski tips should stick into the "bulge".

There are some trailer tops that are really tight and others that have lots of room.

get a 12 footer. it will fit in the 10 but it will be tight. I had a really nice 12 foot triton with a cap and there was lots of room in it.

It will fit but the frame rails are stronger on the 12'. I just noticed after 9 years with my trailer and 4 seasons of that with a rage and a warrior on it. Both frame rails are broke behind the axle plate. make sure that if you buy a 10' it has a heavy duty frame rail on it, otherwise in a few years your trailer will be scrap.

It should fit just fine. I have had my Rage in a 10" RR tilt with cover and a 10' Bearcat with cover and there was no issues. Although a 12' would be nice. G.B.

I don't have that Triton trailer any more. i bought a Classic enclosed. I can tell you this if i bought another trailer with a cap it would be a 12 footer. The 10 footer is to small!!!! No matter what guys with a 10 footer want to tell you!!!!

I have a 12' ELITE TRITON and have tons of space...but will fit in a 10'.

Attachments

• IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 159
I've got a Triton XT-10 101 with a Bearcat lid and you guys can say what you want about 10 footers but I used to haul a 2000 Mtn Max all over without any problems. Just this past winter when NOS-PRO broke his suspension on his Attak we hauled it several hundred miles. Again, no problem on clearance. It's tight but it fits just fine.

I think the accurate answer is most all sleds except extreme long trackers will fit inside a 10" enclosed trailer. You won't have much room to spare, but if you don't need extra room it will work fine.

Just don't extend your sled to 151" or anything crazy!

Mike

The point of my post is If your going to do something do it right have you ever seen a guy pulling two 10K dollar sleds on a open trailer??. an open trailer isn't really a good investment when you have 20 grand in two sleds.

The longer sleds fit better in a 12 foot trailer. Can you use a 10 footer yes. But then your limited on room.

Lookin at a new leftover 2009 Triton XT-10 101 and a new 2010 XT-10 101 which is a V nose ( new for 2010) with the standard small door coverall. Any preferences here? Is the 2010 much better than the 2009?

Back