• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

will sidewinder headlight work in viper

I want to know if that new roller secondary will swap over? That would most defiantly be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's what I was getting at too, and the primary as well, seems there's differences there as well

I tried to find info on what belt the Sidewinder will use thinking that would give some info but wasn't successful....didn't put a whole lot of time into it though...

Specs are showing only a longer belt noted.. so I would say a new belt is order.

Just saw a post on FB from sneak peak in new York. Said was still 8jp belt. No confirmation just going by what was posted.

Remember this is essentially a new sled and just like some of the Viper prototypes they aren't all the same. I heard that at least one still had the old clutches on it. They are Prototypes that's all.

Boy the headlight looks the same and the windshield looks like it will bolt up. If the headlight does fit they better start the product line up they are going to need a lot of stock.

It will not work as a direct bolt on. The mounting locations are not the same and the plug is not interchangeable. Now you could make your own mounting and even make your own plug if you wish. Its has possibility.

IMG_2006.JPG
IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

Yes talked to one the test riders and reps at show, he said it won't fit, it can be cobbed up but probably not worth the hassle for a poor fitting solution. Also asked about the single shot and he said yes absolutely it's a pos compared to the prototype. They said nothing changed but something has to be different. Mounting location by a bit changed, or angle of something etc, he wasn't sure what but something is different.

Back