• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will the 2008 changes prompt people to sell their 2007?

Turek

I hope so as I am looking for a nice used 2007 Phazer. I doubt it though as it looks like not much has changed on the Phazer so not many people will be dumping theirs to get the new and improved version.

I think my only hope is that people will go for the new the Nytro.

Your thoughts?

RET

I will keep my 07 fx and I am sure that yamaha will upgrade/make fixes to the issues that have been with this first year model.

I doubt many folks with the Phazer will be upgrading to the Nytro. Different class sleds and a five thousand dollar premium.

I also doubt anyone with an '07 will dump it to get an '08 Phazer, as one would be getting basically the same sled with less rear suspension travel and a smaller gas tank.

I would say if you can find an '07, grab it. Do the necessary mods yourself and you'll have a great sled.

i'll sell my 07 mtn lite... ~600 mtn/powder miles if anyone is interested

rest assured i won't by another yamaha

here is why:

* Reverse issues (major problems, dead button, issues in cold)
* Overheating
* Poor starting (this is starting to clear up)
* Exhaust bolts vibrating loose
* Delaminating bogie wheels
* A arm bolts loose
* crap badges and decals (lost on 2nd ride, yamaha wanst $26 for a new one)

my 07' is forsale and I don't have any of those prblems.

Attachments

• Hauck fx 1 018.JPG
    Hauck fx 1 018.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 107
The Phazer was as I expected, I havnt had all the issues that everyone else has had, aside from the ice buildup and overheating but both have been rectified so I will be keeping my Phazer.

BTW Yamaha did pay for my fan. If your not happy about something, call their line, use your warranty. THey would have even paid for my sidepanels, stupid me doh.

I have another two seasons of warrantied riding ahead of me, that I didnt have to pay for, so I wont be trading the Phazer in anytime soon.

-Steve

I will probably keep mine for at least 5 years. No reason to sell a perfect sled. As long as I am not going to dragrace with it :tg: Unless I tweak off it some turbo lag from standing start....

jp@weknowsnow said:
i'll sell my 07 mtn lite... ~600 mtn/powder miles if anyone is interested

rest assured i won't by another yamaha

here is why:

* Reverse issues (major problems, dead button, issues in cold)
* Overheating
* Poor starting (this is starting to clear up)
* Exhaust bolts vibrating loose
* Delaminating bogie wheels
* A arm bolts loose
* crap badges and decals (lost on 2nd ride, yamaha wanst $26 for a new one)
ok,buy a doo and next year,you'll be the one getting towed by a yamaha.all sleds have issues no matter what brand,i just feel that yamaha have superior engines and that is the most critical part of a snowmachine.i have a phazer and didnt have one issue with it except for the ice build up that i fixed before i even put it on snow,cost me $8

The Phazer FX will go to my daughter that would rather ride than than her little Mini Z120. I will take my wife's Nytro ER and she will get the new Nytro RTX or the MTX.

My phazer Fx is forsale, Not for any Reasons other then I buy new Sleds Every Year...

2007 Phazer Fx $5199 Firm

Now if I can just find someone in SW Ontario selling

It seems a few people are selling >> some to get the new Nytro, some because they do every year and some because they are unhappy with the sled. I just need to find someone here in SW Ontario willing to sell their Phazer for a realistic price considering the time of year and the great deals on leftover new sleds.

RET

Back