• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

This seems to make what you have to be similar to what comes on the 2016 LE with its float 3 Evols on the front and float evol and evol 3 in the skid. Is this a correct assumption?
The linkage without the shock change is changing the skid geometry from a falling rate to rising rate of resistance to further compression. This allows us to run softer pre load and resistance -smoother on small bumps with more resistance to bottoming. With my shocks I can only adjust preload with out rebuilding the shocks.

If you have a float on the rear... heck ya... this thing is amazing....I cant say enough good thing about it.

Mr. Sled, what did you wind up for pressure in the rear? Wondering if I need the 300 psi pump as well?

MrSled, was it the rear linkage and dual pressure that did the trick, or is the dual pressures for the front shocks also worth the upgrade?

Birkebeiner

MrSled, was it the rear linkage and dual pressure that did the trick, or is the dual pressures for the front shocks also worth the upgrade?

Birkebeiner

The fronts help some but the rear linkage change and dual pressure was like night and day over stock. For me it's a must have.

Another group buy / promo from Hygear on its way??

Birkebeiner

I am interested as well. One way or another this is one of those things I am just going to have to try myself.

Back