• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

Don't they say whether they are Float (no number), Float 2 or Float 3 on them?

Birkebeiner

I'm in too I have a 15 STX-DX. I'm Canada near London but have a mailbox in Port Huron Mi.

Text me $ Tom when you come up with it. I may be in. Pcv,a/boost,pod,teckvest....i still need to save a little for snow.....

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

We are looking right now at a limited QTY discount for a certain number of days, mot likely 15% off... How is this sounding?? If we do a percentage then you can order anything you want instead of just the dual chamber cans and get a percentage off.

Is the discount for one item only or what do you mean with limited qty?

Birkebeiner

Is the discount for one item only or what do you mean with limited qty?

Birkebeiner

My understanding is I will give out 20 codes good for entire order. But these codes and discount will only be good for ONLINE orders only... so you can call in and order. They want it quick and easy, drop it on the box and ship it.

Sounds good to me as well! Will the discount code be posted or sent out via PM? Are they planning to have it valid for a limited time, if so, what are the dates?

Last edited:

Back