• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

Count me in

We need a special "special" price for us TY guys....not just an everyone can get it option

Count me in

We need a special "special" price for us TY guys....not just an everyone can get it option

I need at least 3 more, 10 total and they will give TY members a deal. As far as a special price... how do we do that? As soon as I post the deal it opens it to the public.

Is that 10 customers or 10 sets? I want both the front and rear, incl the linkage kit, so that's two sets ;)

Birkebeiner

Is that 10 customers or 10 sets? I want both the front and rear, incl the linkage kit, so that's two sets ;)

Birkebeiner

I think if we can get just a few more, I will go and see if we can do an exclusive with a code that I would give out in a private message but I think to them they just want the sales and wont care how many they sell.

I think if we can get just a few more, I will go and see if we can do an exclusive with a code that I would give out in a private message but I think to them they just want the sales and wont care how many they sell.

Good idea....

I'm in guys, any idea how much shipping is to Canada for a set?

I plan on doing triple rate Springs and aa performance rebuild and revalve on my nytro front shocks if that helps at all? Or is it just for that particular kit? Too bad we couldn't just get a coupon code for ty guys

OK guys I have read from Yamaha motors statements- just checked again today- that my STXDX, has both fox floats 2 and 3 I believe its a 2 not sure.

How can I tell by looking at it?

Can I make my Hygear link work well with out spending several hundred dollars on reservoirs and or shocks? will I need to do more than video shows of adjusting ride height?

Thanks Yamadoo

OK guys I have read from Yamaha motors statements- just checked again today- that my STXDX, has both fox floats 2 and 3 I believe its a 2 not sure.

How can I tell by looking at it?

Can I make my Hygear link work well with out spending several hundred dollars on reservoirs and or shocks? will I need to do more than video shows of adjusting ride height?

Thanks Yamadoo

Float 2 has valve pointing down on the shock, float 3 the valve sticks straight out. My XTX came with float 3 on front and float 2 in the skid

Float 2 has valve pointing down on the shock, float 3 the valve sticks straight out. My XTX came with float 3 on front and float 2 in the skid

Thanks
I suspect since I have coil over on the skis and front skid shock that I have Fox Float 2 on the rear. thanks YAMADOO

This is a Float 3 (with Hygear on it) notice original valve points straight out

hygear.jpg

Back