• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

I definitley want the rear unit ;)!

Group buy? LOL

I'M IN

Was thinking about this upgrade for the fronts. Do think the Evo chamber is the answer for the Floats? I run mine @ 70 lbs & at times seems harsh.

Do you think adding the Hygear coupling to the stock STX suspension- coil over in front of skid and Float3's in rear- will be a big trail change. Smooth and plush are my goals, it is pretty darn good right now. Yamadoo

If you have a float on the rear... heck ya... this thing is amazing....I cant say enough good thing about it.

I think that is one of the reason the 2016's have Evol3's on them with one in the skid. I hope that they realized that the skid shock needs to be a) softer, b) more adjustable

If you have a float on the rear... heck ya... this thing is amazing....I cant say enough good thing about it.

Thanks Tom
I'm in for the rear coupling portion do not need the two stage shocks.......to cheap I guess

im doing the hygear rear coupling and the axis shocks. in too deep for it to ride like #*$&@ anymore.
count me in

That's quite a few that would like this Hygear option :)

Anymore interested to see if a group buy can be figured out?

By the way I rode MrSled's XTX with this setup on a very choppy trail and was shocked at the improvement this made. You couldnt even feel the bumps.

Back