• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Debuts 2020 Proven Off-Road ATV Lineup

My buddy got a new x2 last month, it's a nice machine but I expected a lot more out of the new 850 twin, 52 mph was it for top speed and it's not as quiet as they say, his is actually quite loud, why is it that Yamaha can have a 500 twin with 80+ hp in the phazer but only 69 out of a 850 twin?

My buddy got a new x2 last month, it's a nice machine but I expected a lot more out of the new 850 twin, 52 mph was it for top speed and it's not as quiet as they say, his is actually quite loud, why is it that Yamaha can have a 500 twin with 80+ hp in the phazer but only 69 out of a 850 twin?

Factory speed limiter on the X2/X4. I'm not sure why they kept the power so low on the 850, the RPM's are kept pretty low but I'm sure it makes ways more torque than the ~55# the Phazer makes...... And I'm VERY surprised I haven't seen a turbocharged 847 yet, the internals are fully forged from the factory as its the 19'+ 686 single.

2020 side by sides our out. BNG is what we basically got. I feel sorry for the Viking owners, which I'm one of.

Back