• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Rock, got the first shipment this AM, we're going live!

Canadians can check out www.sledtoyz.com for Rock's Plug and Play YamaHeater without dealing with any possible customs delays.

I know it's been said a lot but Rock your the man your kit is awesome and your support is 1st class, thanks big time.

Two more BIG thumbs up for ya, Rock! Great product, awesome customer service!!! Can't thank you enough for getting that new Nytro unit to me in time for my ride this weekend. The help on the phone getting it set up was great too! Looking forward to hooking up for a ride at the next TY4 get-together. Cheers! :drink:

northerndoc said:
Two more BIG thumbs up for ya, Rock! Great product, awesome customer service!!! Can't thank you enough for getting that new Nytro unit to me in time for my ride this weekend. The help on the phone getting it set up was great too! Looking forward to hooking up for a ride at the next TY4 get-together. Cheers! :drink:

You are welcome! :Rockon:

Am here to help. :rocks:

You definitely have to make the ride!
After our conversation, have a feeling we could get into alot of trou- Er... I mean...
Have alot of Fun together! :drink:

Looking forward to it!

Not too sure about the Pirate drinking game though.... Arrrrrrrrrrrr lol

(My voice still hasn't recovered... Laffin)

jason4570 said:
I know it's been said a lot but Rock your the man your kit is awesome and your support is 1st class, thanks big time.

You are very welcome Jason!

Way I see it, No one should risk frostbite to have Fun! ;)!

I put the updated bars on my Nytro last night. Problem is, while installing them, I notice my coolant reservoir was empty. Since it's a warm spell here, I brought it in this morning. Hoping to see how it works, when I get it back. Also hoping I bought a good extended warranty with the sled. :o| One of the wires, on the Yamaheater wiring, pulled out of the pin, while I was trying to get everything tucked into the rubber boot. Easy fix, when I get the sled back. Just unhooked the whole system for now. Great thing about the plug-n-play wiring.

viper7mi said:
I have to say ROCK is a first class guy with a great product that works!

For anyone that has a Yamaha sled with cold hands you need to get the YAMAHEATER. It works and fast. Your hands will be warm in no time.

I'm not a paid person, just a happy customer that got a great product the YAMAHEATER and super service.

Thanks ROCK!!!

You are welcome! :drink:

We really do work very hard at taking great care of everyone.

Glad you like it! LaLaLa

A few weeks ago I got a call from Bret, he had purchased a YamaHeater for his '09 Nytro.
His grips did get warmer, however they didn't get as warm as he needed and they should have been.
As things have worked very well with the YamaHeater, figured we had a bad connection or something.
So we worked together to figure out what was going on.
Everything was working fine... Hmmmmmm...
Working perfect, yet still cold...

Turns out, the factory, made the bars even COLDER! :brrr:
Why? I can't answer, supplier change maybe? :dunno:
Yet they are colder. :o|

All the test sleds we had field tested with apparently had the warmer bars, and had never really ran into the issue.

A couple years ago I had worked on a boost module for our sleds, just in case some sleds needed it.
The base YamaHeater worked fine for most everyone so I shelved the project for a while.

After finding out some of the sleds were colder yet, I again started working rapidly on the Boost module.
(Luckily had built & tested some prior, just hadn't field tested or performed destructive tests.)

Worked like crazy for 3 days to get some test units ready to field test at the TY ride in Muni. :Rockon:
(Not alot of sleep... lol)
(No matter how many calculations & measurements you do, what REALLY matters is how they work & feel on the trail!)

That's alot of what we were doing at the Muni Ride, installing the Boost Modules for field testing.
TY guys are great!
I really appreciate Mr Sled, Only Blue, Karen, Poleclimber, YamaGirl, Rick and others that helped with input on the field testing. :rocks:

Things went VERY well!
Poleclimber was great about letting me test his unit on Only Blue's wifes Nytro.
(Get the freezing woman test. lol) LaLaLa
She liked it so well, she threatened me with bodily harm when I had to take it back... :hide:

The Boost Module makes the YamaHeater AND all the factory settings warmer!
Everyone that used it had to turn the heat on their bars DOWN for comfort, THAT is a BIG plus! :drink:

In the meantime, I have gotten other calls from guys that have the same cold bars,
and have been letting you guys know I have something coming for you very soon.

Before & since I returned from the Muni Ride, performed destructive testing of the modules.
The fail-safes built into the Boost Module performed flawlessly!
(Was NOT able to "let the Magic Smoke out"!)
That means they will work for you, when you need it, for a long, long time.

The next issue was/is GETTING parts to build more!
Have been working like crazy to locate & source the required parts.
2 weeks ago I placed an order for parts that took a serious chunk of money.
By ordering in large quantities, I can get better pricing, however parts that work to -40C/F are still costly.

For a limited time I am making them available to you at a token cost, simply to help defray my costs. ($30+shipping)
(This is Much less than they are costing me.)
If you purchased a YamaHeater for a 08-10 Nytro or 08-10 Apex & they aren't quite warm enough yet, this is what you need.
Will send you one at the reduced cost, just get your order in soon.
They will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
All units are Plug & Play, they simply plug right in, no wiring required.
It may take a week or so before new orders are shipped.
All my existing orders must come first.
www.yamaheater.com

This time tomorrow FedEx says I will have my first shipment of parts & the guys will be assembling & testing immediately.
Plan to have all of them shipped to those I have promised this week yet.
(Am printing shipping labels today for those waiting now.)

For now, the Boost Module will be a separate unit that connects in with your existing YamaHeater.
Eventually, they will be integrated into the same case/assembly.

My priority here is getting them completed/tested, & shipped to you FAST so that you can use them now. ;)!

Appreciate the patience of those that have ordered & waited for a while.
I can say, you will be VERY happy with the results. :Rockon:

Rock :-o

Just ordered Boost Module. My Hands are allot warmer than stock with the Yamaheater but get cold off & on when below 20*F.
Have an 07Apex but the bars on it are from a 2008.

Keep up the good work Rock!

hey rock does that price include personal delivery,being that is what i got with the original heater lol :Rockon:
you the man keep up the good work

irondog rtx said:
what are diff about 06 bars and 07 bars I have both is one better to use with hot hands

Their are 2 types of '06 Apex bars.
Unheated hooks. (You can see the mounting screw hole for the hook at the bend of the hook)
Heated hooks. (Updated bars, they are seamless and heated all the way to the end of the hook)

The heated hook updated '06 bars are the same as the '07 bars.
The heated hook bars (updated '06 & '07) are much more comfortable to ride with.

Have had both & like my '07 bars much better, you will like having heat to the ends of the bars! ;)!

Rockmeister :-o

watersuper said:
Just ordered Boost Module. My Hands are allot warmer than stock with the Yamaheater but get cold off & on when below 20*F.
Have an 07Apex but the bars on it are from a 2008.

Keep up the good work Rock!

Thanks! LaLaLa

Should have shipped out to you today or tomorrow!

Rock :-o

Back