• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

your best jump pics

NOS-PRO said:
My latest 3/11/06

And I landed them all this year!

WTH.......... #$%&* #$%&*

OH REALLY ROCKY..... MY FLYING LITTLE SQUIRREL

.............What do you CALL THIS ONE? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• P1240046_small.jpg
    P1240046_small.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 202
  • P1240038.jpg
    P1240038.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 175

Bounty-Buddy,

I said this year.........That was 2 years ago.

Trying to get the engine breaking down pat.

No No, Trying to see what the sled looks like jumping from the rear.

But they all landed on the track and skis, just without a rider sometimes.

pro116 said:
or maybe sasquatch did a belly flop over the hood on one of those landing's,he he :D
Yeah, its much better when you fall off the back!! The sled rolls away rubber side down and the rider breaks bones!!! OUCH LOL

pro116 said:
or maybe sasquatch did a belly flop over the hood on one of those landing's,he he :D

Na more than the hood would be missing! Don't have a picture of it with the hood but I found one on the net. Ugly damn thing!

Attachments

• glennyon77tnt.jpg
    glennyon77tnt.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 176
Well this isn't my RTX, but it was with my 02 Viper (sold it the next day) Man those Vipers really can fly...... Sorry the guy holding the camera isn't that good at taking pics.. We were jumping over the trail, or at least trying too. (lol)

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 168
Back a few years ago in IL. Minumal snow and landed hard. Ended up breaking the bulkhead right at the shock... Measured out 36' Picture was a takeoff

Attachments

• ILL8.JPG
    ILL8.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 169
  • SxR.JPG
    SxR.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 3,270

Back