• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YXZ1000R ???

buddah

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder B-TX LE
Anybody know the actual hp of a YXZ1000R SS SE? We were arguing about this at coffee for the last 2 days and I can't find a real number anywhere.

(One of my buds brothers bought one and is claiming 165hp.....I said that was WAY too high for NA)

Jim you are RIGHT AGAIN.

Anybody know the actual hp of a YXZ1000R SS SE? We were arguing about this at coffee for the last 2 days and I can't find a real number anywhere.

(One of my buds brothers bought one and is claiming 165hp.....I said that was WAY too high for NA)

LMOA.. whats he smoking?

Whoever moved this.......Thanks......I looked around but at my age I must be getting senile.....hence the wrong spot.........

AHA! Problem solved.....once I hit the "ads" (supplier threads) I quit..........my bad!!!

Whoever moved this.......Thanks......I looked around but at my age I must be getting senile.....hence the wrong spot.........

AHA! Problem solved.....once I hit the "ads" (supplier threads) I quit..........my bad!!!

Its ok. Once I merged the ATV Site with this one, it was hard ro structure it..

Back