• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Phazer seized

I know someone at Yamaha motor Canada. I talked to him today, gave him the VIN, and yes, it fell into the serial number range of affected units. I also know the dealer where this sled was sold new, and as of recently, they are no longer a Yamaha sled dealer. They also were not a dealer known for good service.
Anyway, I found everything used for $200 cash, except the balancer shaft. I see some on ebay and will buy one of them.
This very clean Phazer will be fixed to see many miles ahead.

Nice job Nitro!!

Might be a little far, but there's a guy in Orillia who usually has a bunch of 4 stroke parts (apex, phazer, nytros) etc. Have you checked with him (via Kijiji)?
So it turns out the shaft that came is bent. Do you have the number of that place in Barrie?

Hey there. (705) 327-9936.... His name is Terry. Doesn't ship though as far as I know so you'd likely need to make a trip to Orillia.

I have no idea but since its one that the reduction gear failed on I suspect 07.
That deal did fall through but I just re-ordered yesterday from Yamaha. It has to be an 08 or newer. You can tell because the 07 has a nut on each end but the 08 and up has the counter weight a permanent fixture on the non-gear end. No nut.

Here
DSC01142.JPG

That deal did fall through but I just re-ordered yesterday from Yamaha. It has to be an 08 or newer. You can tell because the 07 has a nut on each end but the 08 and up has the counter weight a permanent fixture on the non-gear end. No nut.
This one has nut each end. So definitely 07.

I wonder why they changed that and why it matters? They sure made lots of changes on Phazer early years. This is new one I never heard. Thanks

I wonder why they changed that and why it matters? They sure made lots of changes on Phazer early years. This is new one I never heard. Thanks
The old one has a slight wobble. Notice how the gear in the original pictures is burnt on one side but not the other. You'd wonder how as there is also a bearing holding it in the right side cover...?

Back