• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1" track for hard pack racing

Mix in some chisels with the carbide studs also

+5 by GPS?
yes on my phone. D&D told me about the advantages of the 2.52 years ago as well as the lower lug. Definitely hurts the hole shot though
Mix in some chisels with the carbide studs also

I run 216 (4 per bar) fastrac stainless with plastic backers and aluminum nuts (super light, durable, and no rust ever) for strictly trail running. Not looking to be fastest on the lake or win drags. Just gool 'ol high speed UP running...

Short lug, long studs works well for hardpack. Look at the holeshot @Trailleader gets with his track/stud set-up. I can't say it's the most trail friendly, but it works.
I never would have thought this but after seeing it on some sled runs @ bents im convinced. Not sure I would go this route for every day trail riding but. Lesser amount of studs that are longer for better hook and better top end with LESS rotating mass.. Going to give this theory a try

I never would have thought this but after seeing it on some sled runs @ bents im convinced. Not sure I would go this route for every day trail riding but. Lesser amount of studs that are longer for better hook and better top end with LESS rotating mass.. Going to give this theory a try
The angled backers are an advantage as well. Tough to beat a holeshot in a short distance.

chisels wont make it but a few miles on the trails.. Assuming your saying race day on the lake?
Have 2 in double backer every other row in mine. Yea they wear worse than the triggers but they aren’t as bad as you would imagine. And after a horrific season and a half in upstate ny I think they did well. All 1.63” in 1.25 track

yes on my phone. D&D told me about the advantages of the 2.52 years ago as well as the lower lug. Definitely hurts the hole shot though

I run 216 (4 per bar) fastrac stainless with plastic backers and aluminum nuts (super light, durable, and no rust ever) for strictly trail running. Not looking to be fastest on the lake or win drags. Just gool 'ol high speed UP running...
What drivers do you run with that track? is that a 136"

Yes 136. Need 10 or 11 tooth drivers. I prefer 10 tooth for trail riding

Back