• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136" kit with M10 setup?

Gilbey

Expert
Does anyone have this particular set up? I weigh 180 and am pretty aggressive. If this matches your set up and weight, I'd love to hear some of your set up information. I am not worried about losing the top end, cuz I know I'll probably lose 10 mph, but want this set up for the bumpy trails.

I do not have the parts in as of yet....but expect to pick them up shortly.

Thanks for the help!

I would say you may want to start 1/2 a FRA mark higher than the normal 121 set up to start with.

Thanks T, I didn't realize that you had that posted. I checked out your review on M10 vs. Expert, it was good. It was pretty much like you were stating at the TY ride. I figured your recommedations really fit into my riding style. Good at the hard bumps.....might lose some top end, but I didn't buy mine to drag. I want to be able to handle Hwy 8 out of Munising a little better this year. Damn tendon hurt for a month after that hit. Take it easy, I'll see you next year for sure. I'll PM you for a trip I want to plan, see if you're interested. About a 1000 mile venture by my guess, we can leave from my house.

Back