• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

150 mph !

hooper

Expert
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
ZR9000
New swedish speedrun record yesterday by Fredric Aitamaa on a rx1-turbo.242 kmh/150,4 mph and in second race 240/149,1mph.
http://www.skoterleden.net
Former record was hold by a turboed t-cat,141.1mph for several years.

setup?

Any idea how he is setuo and at what boost?

Best speed is now 257 kmh/160 mph.The world record is close...and this was done on a stock chassies rx1 with a huge turbo,and a speedrun track!

Amazing is the word.

Probably not, but to go that fast would definitely be a rush. I figure 150 mph would be about 168 on the speedo.

I, also agree- if these #'s were accurate would possibly do close to 160-165mph in the 1320 (1/4 mi.) which would put it in the very low 8's in the 1320! I think it would take more than a big turbo to run those kind of #'s!!!

Sorry! :oops: You´re all right.A misunderstanding.Pressrelease said that the record was set at 1000 feet.

It was 1/4 mile with the first speedtrap at 1000 feet and the second at 1320.A radar was used for backup to be sure.

No info about boost but motor has low comp pistons and steelsleeves.
whats the worldrecord?165-169mph?I think it was done with a dragsled chassies like Andersson,Wahl-bros or Proline ,correct me if im wrong.

More hp:MC-Xpress have pulled out 685 hp from a hayabusa(measured at the gearbox,over 700 at the crank).This monsterbike is shipped to the states to take place in an event called "Brute Horsepower Shoot-Out".

I have a Busa I would love to get a Turbo on it except for Turbo lag is a killer in a wheelie. The Bike has 160 HP at the rear wheel stock and is the worlds fastest production motorcycle at 198 MPH. Winter is about over here so I am gearing up for summer and riding my other baby.

Back