• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 Stroke remote start?

nytrose

Pro
one of my friends just bought the new Rush Pro Ride and asked me about a remote start for it?? Im not sure if its possible??
Does it just require EFI and a battery?

Wow and I thought Sledstart was the first. Here it is here from their parts catalog.

Attachments

• remote.JPG
    remote.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 105
yamahabandit said:
sleddingfarmer said:
Arctic cat has been doing it for years, on 4 strokes and two strokes. No idea how it works...but it can be done.
Cat has never offered remote start on 2 strokes. :4STroke:

Pretty sure they did...on the Sabre Cat 6-700 EFI models.

shaddow44 said:
yamahabandit said:
sleddingfarmer said:
Arctic cat has been doing it for years, on 4 strokes and two strokes. No idea how it works...but it can be done.

Me Bad! I stand corrected. My wife is right , I don't know everything! Dumb *$$!

yamahabandit said:
shaddow44 said:
yamahabandit said:
sleddingfarmer said:

Me Bad! I stand corrected. My wife is right , I don't know everything! Dumb *$$!

Lmao. U can remote start 2 stroke efi only.

shaddow44 said:
yamahabandit said:
sleddingfarmer said:

Only reason I know this is because my sisters boyfriend has a sabercat 700 efi, and it had it. Worked well, until he lost the key flob. He's such an idiot... :die

yamahabandit said:
sleddingfarmer said:

You are wrong Cat has been doing them for years. I actually went and trained at the factory for them and yes I was cat master tech for about 10 years.

all that's required is efi and a battery

nytrose said:
he wants his sled to be as cool as mine.

Not going to happen! ;)!

Back