• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2004 Dec Houghton TY Ride

How many of you are going to be attending the December 18th Demo Rides for Saturday morning????

• One Rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Riders

• Three Riders

• Four or More

• Total voters

Only 4 more days for me!! Im going up on Friday morning... WOOO HOOOO\

Its snowing like a B*TCH up there right now.. Making up for lost time big time...

Gonna be cold and snowing all week...

F*CK YA DOGGIE THATS GOOD CAKE!! (STIFFLER)

Welt, what time ya gonna be there on Friday morning? I was thinking about heading up there friday morning as well to get a ride in during the day.

Should be there around 10:-10.30 ISH...

You would be welcome to ride with us if you want.. We are going south on friday...

4 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me and let me know. Terry is driving over and Bob is going for sure and you know JR...hard to say with him until an hour before we leave...LOL

Isn't it a little out of the way for Terry to drive all the way over to your place ... then up?

I should be in WI Wednesday evening ... Rick was going to give you a call this week.

How many people you planning for the ride?

Not sure....looks like we might have quite a group...I will talk with Terry, it might be faster for him to head straight up and me and the brothers can ride up in my truck.

What time is yamaha gonna start give rides on the sleds?? DO i need to get up early and stop drinking early or should i just drink myself into a comma.. LOL

it looks like you can Demo the sleds on Friday PM too...Not sure in the times other then Sat Morn at 8am....but the trailer will be in the Ramada parking lot.

Back