• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Colebrook/Swift Diamond N.H. Snow-Deo

nhrxrider

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
For anyone coming up to this event, I would love to get together and meet other members. I'm not 100% sure my sled will be ready by then or not, but even if its not, I still plan to go and see the events. If anyone would like to get together lets talk about when/where. It would be great to get together for dinner or even just to say hi at Diamond Pond.

Jim
Colebrook, NH

Sounds good to me. I paln to be there some time Thurs. Dinner Thurs or Fri? Ride Friday after the Demo?

I will be there wednesday...late and staying until sunday...plan is to hit the snodeo Friday A.M. and then ride north to get away from it.....we will be riding everywhere we can thursday, snodeo friday and everywhere we can saturday...would be great to meet up with other TY people...lets put something together

nhrxrider I will be there early am on friday... I can bring my sled if we are going to have a TY ride.... Just got to toss it in the back of my truck...

I will be up there for the Demo ride. I could do a lunch or dinner meet and greet. ;)!
I won't be bringing my sled to ride because I am not registered in NH. I hate the new registration laws for snowmobiles. Damn those Maine Legislators went and messed everything up. :o|

RX-1Yamaholic said:
I will be up there for the Demo ride. I could do a lunch or dinner meet and greet. ;)!
I won't be bringing my sled to ride because I am not registered in NH. I hate the new registration laws for snowmobiles. Damn those Maine Legislators went and messed everything up. :o|

its just a law, go ahead and ride and break the law. LOL

I still don't understand why there needs to be seperate registrations for each state. We can drive our cars from state to state without seperate registrations. They could even have a choice in each state when you register your sled...for example, here in NH we would pay our normal registration for people who only plan to ride in N.H., but pay 50% more and have a different style or color registration decal if you plan to ride out of state. I would love to have 1-stop registrations. 2 years ago my sled looked like I was protesting something because I had so many stickers...I had NH, Maine, and VT. That was a total of over $200 in registrations...and I only did 1 ride in Maine, and 1 in VT that year. What a waste! Of course it all comes down to the greed of the government.

Jim

It isn't the government, Jim, it's the various sledding organizations and their grooming funds working through the legal process. Maine was convinced that more NH riders were riding there than ME riders were in NH, probably true IMHO.

I have yet to purchase my ME registration this year, and still have to stick on the NH stickers (if I can find them). I have been making maximum usage of my US $160 Quebec trail pass...
It's expensive, but includes $500K Canadian liability coverage, and some 21k miles of trail.

I will still have my place in twin so I am heading there thursday and will head up friday am for the ride. I will have the sled in the bed of the truck. I hope my air line shows so I can fix my rear shocks on the truck...

Indy said:
its just a law, go ahead and ride and break the law. LOL

Sure Indy you would love that wouldn't you....lol.... My luck I would ride and get caught by the wardens and end up paying a bigger fine then if I had just registered the dang machine in the first place..... ;)! How much is the price to register in NH? I would love to ride up there..... :flag:

Back