• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Jan New York TY Ride

GOOD FOR YOU BOOMER, That is one nice sled you took. RX 2 MAN I hope your second one is as good as your first. OH where! oh where is my bowl of clam chowwwwder oh where! oh where can it be? SAY IT! SAY IT!!!!! Hee Hee..... Can't wait to see all again. I'll be good I promise :tg: :tg: LaLaLa ;)!

Got ahold of Sylvia today. Viperman and I will be there :D Trying to talk a longtime Polaris guy and unfortunate past F7 owner who now has a Vector into attending our great festivity. GOD, I sure hope it starts snowing soon :shock:

:D RX-1MAN Whats up? Dana do we even have to call since we will be showing up more than likely anyway? I was waiting for the 1st but was thinking they are waiting for us anyway. dave what is the polaris guy riding?

I am so psyched to see all you guys again. I hope we can do a bunch of these this year. I'm calling Charlies tomorrow.
Dana, How many are we up to for the bagger and how many for the trips out of Montague?
HRD, Glad to see you back again :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

We always have room for one more Yamaha person. As far as the number of people, I do not have a head count yet. If everyone would email individually at dritchie@nbs-llc.com, that would be great. I am guessing we have 10-15 people that I have talked with that said they would like to attend.

Hope you come bigtimesledder1. You would be surprised at the ages of some of this group. I'll be clicking 47 the week after the ride, and I'm certainly not the old guy, and I think I keep up pretty well. :rocks:

All are welcomed

All are welcomed on the TY ride bigtimesledder. As long as they got a YAMAHA sled under them, that is. Hence the name "TY"...totallYAMAHA. I think the age braquet for last year ranged pretty wide...26'ish through a a couple of guys pushing or in their 50's. And we have a good variety of riding abilities...fast guys up front...slower guys in the rear..oh yeah, and then there is HRD :twisted: , he is in his own bowl of chowda all together..hahaha. Great group of guys and a fun time. Let's ride!!
-Steve(O.C.)

Totallyamaha.com shirts for the ride

How many would be interested in ordering TY shirts for the New York ride? They will be similar to what we got last year. Small logo on left chest, large logo in center on back, "New York 2005" on both sleeves. Maybe somehing a little different, I will look into it. I am thinking a light weight, long sleeve shirt, or maybe even a "mock" turtle neck type of shirt, if they are available. Who is interested? I will probably start a seperate thread with this information once I see the interest level is there. Thanks.

Just to give you an idea, here are some color choices

Black or Royal Blue Shirts-White writing/logos
Athletic Gray Shirts-Blue or Red writing/logos
Red Shirts-white or blue writing logos

Regular lightweight long sleeve shirts are available-$16
Long sleeve Mock Turtle necks are also available-$??....depends on quantity

DON'T PLACE ORDER (COLOR CHOICES & SIZES) HERE. I will post further details on when and how to order. Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks

-Steve(O.C)

HRD, the Polaris guy rode the F7 last two seasons and had nothing but problems. He got smart and went BLUE :yam: Didn't get a very good deal on his Vector, payed nearly as much as I did for RX-1ER :4STroke: :4STroke:

Heard some bad stories about the hill today. Flat Rock not grooming this season and Timberview had groomer repossessed. Anyone else heard anything?

hey i was wondering if its ok if my brother comes on this ride but the only thing is he has a brand new rev ? :Rockon: Richie

hey guys!! I'm in for a large of what ever you decide. just bring one for me! Also all set for the bagger trip, don't have any bags, but it is only one night?! HONK

Yamaha wants a good meeting place when they can meet us for our ride. I was thinking the Flat Rock Inn. Isn't this the place that has a great deal of open space where 100's of sleds are on a Saturday. It is only 10-15 minutes away from the Montaque. Do I have the right place. This is where the owner told CJ that snowmobiliers were the dumbest people he knew. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back