• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Big Moose Shoot Out

Hey guys,

What is the name of the hotel that is right next door to Slickers? Also, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on Christys Motel, Clarks Beach Motel and the Forge Motel. The good/bad? If neither of those place will do...what other place(s) should I look at in Old Forge that has good parking and caters to the snowmobiler?

We have a group of 4 coming up and just need to book a room. Thanks guys.

Clarks Beach is right next door to Slickers. Also the waters edge is about 1/4 mile down the street which is very nice, huge lot to park trailers etc. All the places you named are fine and supportive to snowmobiles

MCApex44 said:
We have a group of 4 coming up and just need to book a room.

Hey, maybe we can meet up this year! How r the trails down near you?
We'll be looking for a room, as well, because of course it will be another last minute scramble on the 6th to get ready. Scramble back for a local snow-drag in Arcade on the 8th.
Ah, another weekend without sleep...

mbarryracing said:
MCApex44 said:
We have a group of 4 coming up and just need to book a room.

Hey, maybe we can meet up this year! How r the trails down near you?
We'll be looking for a room, as well, because of course it will be another last minute scramble on the 6th to get ready. Scramble back for a local snow-drag in Arcade on the 8th.
Ah, another weekend without sleep...

Anytime Mory (is that how you spell it?). If you are ever in the Cassadaga/Chautauqua Lake area let me know. The snow gods have given us alot of snow in the last week or so. There has to be at least 2ft and they are calling for more in the next couple of days. I still have your phone # saved in my phone from last year. I was actually riding the Springville area when we got that blast of snow before Christmas. I wish I would of thought of it and gave you a call. Maybe next time...

back to the top for anyone that needs info, go back to page 1 of the thread.

Use the link for info for Old Forge and hit me up if you have any questions

aj

Has anyone jumped on other websites to inform and invite some Z1's or any other brand yet? I keep getting aksed if it's a Yamaha invite only...

I posted on hardcore sledder I think there will be some hyjacker Z1's there and maybe a N2O Z1 as well.

We will be at slickers fri night forgot to mention that above

Is there a Arctic Cat / "Ditch Pickle" website forum, maybe?

Back