• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro Front End+ Rebuild

The steering relocate felt to tall sitting down with the oem seat. I am 5ft 8 so maybe that's why. The relocater is a nicely built piece and I think with the seat concepts seat it will just right. It would be so much nicer if the seat just came installed on a pan. I will be having someone else do the install a boat shop is a good idea. Now I'm a bit concerned about wind protection. Have to wait and see.
Agree, would be nice if it could be installed, I think they will install it if you send them the pan. I have the mid windshield on mine so think I will be all set, if you have the lowest one, might be cool on below zero rides. Can't wait to try it.

I cant find a medium windshield or side deflectors anywhere as yamaha is not making them anymore. Stuck with the low one for now. I have searched all ver ebay all they have is the tall. I'll freeze to death before I put that on.

I cant find a medium windshield or side deflectors anywhere as yamaha is not making them anymore. Stuck with the low one for now. I have searched all ver ebay all they have is the tall. I'll freeze to death before I put that on.
Lol...I used to feel the same way, until a -38C night two yrs ago in Gaspe...50 miles from hotel....hand muffs, tall windshield and side deflectors a permanent fixture now for those trips.

I would like to find something for the extreme cold. Madawaska, fort Kent can get brutal at night especially on the rail beds. How long did it take u to get your seat after ordering? They are saying up to 4 weeks before shipping. Thanks

Bought used (brand new tho), from a guy in NH, foam and cover.

Where in Maine, are you? I go to Houlton a few times a yr.

Calais... we mostly sled in Millanocket or Houlton North, just got the OFT relocator completely installed.. it was a PIA to get the dash to fit and reroute the cables it is super tight fit. I'm still hoping I like it I'm up in the air about it really and not sure about all the hype seems far forward to me and the angle change is slight really. Maybe should have just went with steering blocks. Hoping the new seat helps but not a fan of not being able to see the gauge completely. Its alot lot of money to invest. Especially after trying it you wish you had left it stock so I hope this doesnt happen. Have to wait and see I guess. Oh and did the oillite bushings have about 6500 on the sled and the oem bushings looked brand new so not sure it was worth ripping the front end down but guess I'll never have to touch it again. I think I'm done for mods after this maybe a trail tank but that's it.

MODS So far: mountain tech skid plate: BEST MOD
Ultra q exhaust: LOVE IT
Rear yamaha rack and water proof bags:a must for storage.
SMB Block off plate
Gytr tunnel supports: not a necessity but look really good.
4th wheel kit and Dupont slides: a must on the xtx.
OFT relocate: have to wait and see
Oillite bushings: wait and install when its necessary: Big Job
Seat concepts seat: have to wait and see.
I will give honest opinions on the seat and relocator when I get some ride time.

Last edited:
Bought used (brand new tho), from a guy in NH, foam and cover.

Where in Maine, are you? I go to Houlton a few times a yr.

Right across the bridge brother! Where in NB do you live my wife is from Canada actually.

Does any one know the Torque value for the bolts that hold the front frame to the sled? By front frame I mean the steel tubing that holds front suspension pieces, this steel frame bolts to aluminum main frame, I can't seem to find it in online tork charts. thanks in advance

Does any one know the Torque value for the bolts that hold the front frame to the sled? By front frame I mean the steel tubing that holds front suspension pieces, this steel frame bolts to aluminum main frame, I can't seem to find it in online tork charts. thanks in advance
Is this what ur lookin' for?
Screenshot_20191016-193433_Chrome.jpg

30 mins north of Saint John, neighbor...lol. Where is ur wife from?

Wife is from St. Stephen but was born in the Sussex area. Actually bought my nytro in Moncton a few years ago.

Lol...I used to feel the same way, until a -38C night two yrs ago in Gaspe...50 miles from hotel....hand muffs, tall windshield and side deflectors a permanent fixture now for those trips.
Exactly! I will measure mine, not sure if medium or tall. I have the windshield bag in mine so does not feel overly tall. Last year in Fort Kent, was -4 F at high noon in sun, damn cold... One of few times I bought a warmer for gloves and boots, told it was -15 F most of the day and at speed must have been even colder with wind chill. Happy w both the deflectors, opt windshield and PowerMadd grip guards...

Mp5 thanks for that but not the right one. I need the bolts tork that hold that entire assembly pictured to the nytro main frame.

Mp5 thanks for that but not the right one. I need the bolts tork that hold that entire assembly pictured to the nytro main frame.
Surprised the torque micros don't show what you need... Will check the torque sticky on first page, I thought all were shown there.

Back