• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 nytro running rough

Attachments

• 535FA1A1-0EC0-460B-B7EB-AFE2BC1EA0B4.jpeg
    535FA1A1-0EC0-460B-B7EB-AFE2BC1EA0B4.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 92

This is where I’m at

Then you are good. If it's off buy even one tooth when the cams are aligned those marks won't be anywhere close. Did it really jump time or did you think it did because it wasn't on the single mark?

Then you are good. If it's off buy even one tooth when the cams are aligned those marks won't be anywhere close. Did it really jump time or did you think it did because it wasn't on the single mark?
It did not jump. #*$&@ lol still installing the manual tensioner. I did find the issue with it’s running rough. I removed the entire harness and found huge resistance on the red and blue wire for fuel pump and injectors. Ended up being a factory splice on the main harness up near the injectors. All this work for that. Lol

Those splices have been a common problem.

Between the fuel injection connector and the ecu I had 20.0 ohms of resistance. Cut it out and now I have .01 ohms. Needless to say I’m doing the entire harness what a silly design and not even weather protected.

Back