• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 vector Ltd 2" riser and 2" seat lift

The problem with your request to them, is the firmness is what makes it taller more than anything. The stock seat squishes too much. I really don't think they make different densities of foam. You will be happy with their upgrade, it's still comfortable even though more firm. Honestly the stock seats, although comfortable, on long rides actually caused chaffing for me. So I like this change.

The PowerMadd 2.5" pivot is probably the least expensive riser upgrade that still allows you to use the stock riser, and chrome ring as well as pad on top. So you keep a stock look.

I was afraid of the same thing that the firmness is what makes it 2" higher but they assured me it would still be 2" higher with the density/foam change. I guess I will find out but they said it will be more soft than what they normally make. Thanks for the pivot suggestion.

Not sure if Superman still has some but that is where my riser came from last year.
riser.jpg

You know the deal. It's comfortable and anyone who's ridden it knows it.

Back