• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 STD Apex 128 extended to 136 LTX Tracks USA.

I suppose if you were just going to leave the stock cross-over tube in place and not add the rear heat exchanger, then I suppose you could do without the tunnel extension. However, if wanting to add the rear heat exchanger, you need the new tunnel extension to be able to bolt to it. Not sure if it would be applicable but did see that Travis @hibshman25 of Barn of Parts has a new Muffin Works tunnel extension for $50.

I did this ish last season putting a smashed ‘16 Ape back together again. If you want to go 136/137 you need some sort of tunnel extension. I did what @RobX suggested and grabbed a Muffin Works extension from Barn of Parts.
Here’s a couple crappy pics…..

Attachments

• IMG_9682.jpeg
    IMG_9682.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9778.jpg
    IMG_9778.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 52
I did this ish last season putting a smashed ‘16 Ape back together again. If you want to go 136/137 you need some sort of tunnel extension. I did what @RobX suggested and grabbed a Muffin Works extension from Barn of Parts.
Here’s a couple crappy pics…..
Nice job!

Thanks Tom.

Back