• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

jclee71 said:
side spy pic shows gytr and ohlins sticks front view pics showed it having fox floats what BS!!

Well maybe another Yamaha exclusive is to offer a couple different unique shock packages. You know they have done that before on the Nytro and Apex.

So the Blown Motor guys are saying that the photo is fake; then the warehouse photos must be fake as well.

Do you think this was all derived all from the Yamaha Marketing Dept? Pretty clever to make fake spy photos and "leak" them just to throw us off of the real trail to keep the real sled the ultimate suprise.

They wouldn't be from Yamaha - just some tool with too much time on his hands having fun watching all of us scramble around. The larger warehouse picture looks completely fake to me. Just a procross with a color change and then stickers and Yama labels added via photoshop.

adubs916 said:
So the Blown Motor guys are saying that the photo is fake; then the warehouse photos must be fake as well.

Do you think this was all derived all from the Yamaha Marketing Dept? Pretty clever to make fake spy photos and "leak" them just to throw us off of the real trail to keep the real sled the ultimate suprise.

The more I look at the supposed leaked pics, the more I think you may be right!!

adubs916 said:

The more I look at the supposed leaked pics, the more I think you may be right!! Not to mention, they are still viewable on this site. If they were real, theyd have to immediately be deleted. Just my opinion.

enticer294 said:
I saw 6 of last night in St.Croix Falls,they were leaving the Dallas House headed up the Gandy Dancer at about 5:45pm

that I find extremely hard to believe. All this secrecy and they going going to left a half a dozen out to romp around the country side? Maybe if this was AFTER the dealers go to see them and they were doing test rides or something, but 36 hours before the release?

I can't take my eyes off this thread....clearly getting no work done today....it's like 1997 all over again....I hope the new sled is a game changer like the 97 SX 700 was.....

vice108 said:
They wouldn't be from Yamaha - just some tool with too much time on his hands having fun watching all of us scramble around. The larger warehouse picture looks completely fake to me. Just a procross with a color change and then stickers and Yama labels added via photoshop.

If that warehouse picture is photoshopped that's one of the best photoshops I have ever seen. All the shadows and light glare is right. The lines are perfect and everything just looks very real, even the change in material from the side panels to the hood.

adubs916 said:

This is nothing new. Anyone remember this time of year in 2006. I about lost it when I saw this photo below. I was ready to put my deposit down before getting on one.

Yamaha has done this plenty in the past. And one photos of the front end leaked from them unloading the Phazer at the dealer show in MSP.

(from spring 2006 of the 2007 Phazer)

Attachments

• 2007_smb_peek_400.jpg
    2007_smb_peek_400.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 116
Tyloooor said:
I can't take my eyes off this thread....clearly getting no work done today....it's like 1997 all over again....I hope the new sled is a game changer like the 97 SX 700 was.....

same here , lol , what is wrong with us ....

easy

Back