• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

JEEEZ this is killing me !!!!! I cant remember my HCS log on info and i sure as hell dont even have a doo talk account .
I want to see the pic of the sled in the warehouse , anyone got it they can send to my PM ?

DigitalFusion said:
kinda makes ya wonder if she is going to have a Yamaha Direct Injection 2 smoke in her? I dont get how they would do a front exit exahust with the 4 strokes. I know they could flip the engine around, but you' have to have some crazy exhaust routing to get it down and out the side if it was a 4.

Why not out the bottom under the seat?

sheetwright said:
DigitalFusion said:
kinda makes ya wonder if she is going to have a Yamaha Direct Injection 2 smoke in her? I dont get how they would do a front exit exahust with the 4 strokes. I know they could flip the engine around, but you' have to have some crazy exhaust routing to get it down and out the side if it was a 4.

Why not out the bottom under the seat?

plausible. Its just that some of the people who have been saying this procross yami is true, have also said front exit exhaust. I dunno,maybe they didnt see it sticking out the back so they thought it was front-exit? It would explain those side panel covers at the rear or the seat instead of being open l;ike the ACs are

is this it?

Attachments

• post-344-0-38861700-1361293175[1].jpg
    post-344-0-38861700-1361293175[1].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 501
I just looked at the larger side photo. Looks pretty fake to me. Look at the "Viper" on the side of the hood. Looks superimposed onto this image. Plus the pic is clear in some areas and blurry in others. Fake!

Back