• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

agreed. both of those leaked photos would have to be from a photoshop god. All these other places saying this is not what we will be seeing tomorrow, makes ya wonder if they photos are real, but they were the prototypes or some other R&D testing type of deal that didnt actually get to production.

found a few pictures while looking. I doubt you will see anyting on this site. it would be pulled asap. if it is anywhere, it will show up in google or facebook first and maybe linked to here.

Attachments

• 15400_10151125299700356_367445206_n.jpg
    15400_10151125299700356_367445206_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2011-12-28_14-05-31_502.jpg
    2011-12-28_14-05-31_502.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 157
  • t_kitty_cat_858.jpg
    t_kitty_cat_858.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 68
Should be fun keeping that white tunnel clean. And i thought my polished one was a pain...

As already mentioned here, where up to two aftermarket companies saying the photos are fake. Why would they do that?

"So you think you got the first sneak peak at the new Yamaha's? Well think again...we promise you that this is not what you will be seeing on the release of tomorrow's new 2014 lineup. Some creative marketing though don't you think?!?

www.BLOWNMOTOR.com"

people! if the website isnt responding quit hitting submit multiple times, you are just making it worse by hammering the database with multiple insert queries!

Phatboyc said:
As already mentioned here, where up to two aftermarket companies saying the photos are fake. Why would they do that?

like I was saying above:

DigitalFusion said:
agreed. both of those leaked photos would have to be from a photoshop god. All these other places saying this is not what we will be seeing tomorrow, makes ya wonder if they photos are real, but they were the prototypes or some other R&D testing type of deal that didnt actually get to production.

Not even Yamaha skis? Shadow can be real. Doesn't have to change when you just touch up the graphics and colors. Picture is clear on not touch parts.

also, the picture if real, seems odd that it is so grainy. looks like it was shot with a camera that only does vga. Cant make out any detail. Even my daughters junk phone takes better photos that that.

one thing that does make it look real, is that if someone was going to do a photoshop of a picture, one that requires you to do more than one sled wouldn't be your first choice. also, if you started with that white sled from last year with the orange trim, that would help the photoshopping with contrast to surounding edges but those sleds also had orange rails as I remember which would be a mess to change color with all the cutouts down the sides.

Might be, just a blue cat with a yamaha motor. surprised they didn't at least use yamaha skis if it is real.

the side pic looks real.. i thought the back of the sled was a deff photo shop but when i blew it up it was just some boxes in the back ground..

Back