• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Front end

I think that someone mentioned that the mounting holes for the front torque arm were lower on the tunnel.

I read somewhere the same thing. Looks like the geometry changed a bit on the skid. I'll see if I can find the article I read. I think Cannondale posted it someplace as well.

I heard an opinion about the hole so I looked today at show....

I also heard the straps were longer for 20. But hard to say without measuring them.

Dan

I believe the geometry of where the upper arm mounts to the rails have changed a bit. Supposedly, with it moving slightly, it also creates a bit more front travel. I need to find the article that I read.

Here is a pic of the '20 rails.
2020-Rail-Pic.jpg

Just upper arm and Spindle. The mounting point for lower arm is up higher on spindle. Width should stay same unless using the cat race sled setup. Not sure if any other geometry changes were made in arms,spindles or rear suspension.

Hey there how do you widen the front end? I see you said something about the Cat race setup. Also I see that we can do this swap on the 17/18 as well just upper A arm and spindle?

Hey PUTZ I have those same shocks. How do you like yours? I am sending mine out to Hygear to get them dialed in. Mine are stage 5 allot of clickers to mess with
Why Hygear?

They are pushing AXIS and FOX......

I already bought them, but they are still a bit harsh. They can rebuild them on a shock dyno and hopefully make them better. Plus I am sending my fronts to be revalved and have the dual rate springs put on. I used them for my Apex rebuild and dual rate springs and it was awesome

Back