• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

So can anyone who saw the actual leak describe it? I didn't have a chance to see it haha

Screenshot_20190126-132848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thought was yami. W.e they bring put I hope they have a trail version with regular 2 rails and lots on n.a power

Thought was yami. W.e they bring put I hope they have a trail version with regular 2 rails and lots on n.a power
Did a google search, coming up as a cat on another forum

322B5718-C972-42A8-8FFF-BDB4841381FA.jpeg
Definitely Cat

It’s threads like these that you read on rain days just as the trails start to open up. 15-25mm of rain forecasted, just when things are starting to get good! Coffee and reading#$%&*

It’s threads like these that you read on rain days just as the trails start to open up. 15-25mm of rain forecasted, just when things are starting to get good! Coffee and reading#$%&*
Hope you got some miles on the last couple days. I made it to Mildmay Friday. Took the day off!

Hope you got some miles on the last couple days. I made it to Mildmay Friday. Took the day off!
Yeah, we rode Thursday out of singhampton. Took the kids out yesterday for an hour or so. Now we sit back and wait again.

Just awful in my neck of the woods, have not got out trail riding yet, there is snow to the north looking like a trip will have to be planned, on godly temp swings here -19c to +12c in 8 hrs rain wash rinse than back in the deep freeze again, we always would have 2 ft of snow on the ground this time of year we just have a dusting down with a warm up ahead with rain in the forecast, no new sled this year. :letsnow:

The engineers in TRF testing the new Yamaha 2-stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back