• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always saw Poo and Cat like Ford and chevy, or vise versa, Yamaha like Toyota/Lexus, and Doo like Audi/VW...European

I would like to see yamaha cross over some of its electronics from the motorcycle side of things over to the sled side.

For instance we see it with doo with rhe ride modes and throttle choices.

Yamaha has some of the best electronics in the motorcycle industry. Why not use some of it on their sleds.

They use throttle by wire on the 2016-2018 Vector. Three driving modes. Hopefully this transfers over to a new chassis in 2020.

I would like to see yamaha cross over some of its electronics from the motorcycle side of things over to the sled side.

For instance we see it with doo with rhe ride modes and throttle choices.

Yamaha has some of the best electronics in the motorcycle industry. Why not use some of it on their sleds.

Last edited:
I always saw Poo and Cat like Ford and chevy, or vise versa, Yamaha like Toyota/Lexus, and Doo like Audi/VW...European

I happen to be Yamaha and Mopar faithful. I figured Yamaha was like Mopar. They are heavy so they just add more horsepower!!!

They used to have Bunny who was a knockout made Jan look silly.

Yup 2 Stroke Johnny. My wife introduced me to these videos. While on my first UP trip. She had the 16 Vector then. I was still riding my 2001 modified Cat. I laughed my #*$&@ off. Bunny was hot! Now I ride a Vector! Drive by wire is why I bought the first Vector for her. She test drove a used 2012 Apex XTX With EPS. She loved the EPS! But too much pull. Torque. So she rides in beginner mode. On her Vector. I now have one and I ride in touring mode. Just rode in 2 feet of powder tonight and very impressed with the deep snow capabilities. Hope Yamaha comes back strong!

All i can say is i think that Yamaha is done an they will be putting BNG on more Artic Cat sleds so trade in your Yamaha gear for Cat Gear.

Id much rather have a 2020 with BNG than beat my self to within a inch of being paralyzed driving a vintage apex with an inadequate suspension. I don't know how you guys driving old iron can rip on Yamaha about what they are offering when ya have nothing to compare it to. 2008 Apex is non comparable to a new viper or sidewinder. Now bring it on Sasquatch LaLaLa

Id much rather have a 2020 with BNG than beat my self to within a inch of being paralyzed driving a vintage apex with an inadequate suspension. I don't know how you guys driving old iron can rip on Yamaha about what they are offering when ya have nothing to compare it to. 2008 Apex is non comparable to a new viper or sidewinder. Now bring it on Sasquatch LaLaLa
Please don't poke the bear (or in this case sasquatch. ) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back