• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in time I would have to say no!
You know and I know you are being facetious. Look at the arctic cat ATVs and look at Yamaha ATVs. Clearly there is a difference. And when Yamaha releases they’re made in Japan snowmobiles, there will once again be a noticeable difference in engineering and build quality.

I dont think Yamaha needs to build sleds in japan to make a better quality sled. I think they need their own tooling and guys running the plant when their stuff goes down the line.
True, but they do have to implement their qc controls, especially over suppliers, and final assembly.
Camrys made here are very good.
The apex and vector oil tank leaks were actually a good qc control....they all pretty much leaked in time, in the same area..I think Toyo radiator was the supplier. At least you can identify the issue and fix it. Sporadic quality is worse, imo....
As an aside, I have now sealed 3 apex tanks with pc7 epoxy, and not one has leaked since.

Ok, so the new Arctic Cat Riot was release officially this morning. It's being marketed as a true crossover sled, and I think they did just that. It looks like a replacement for the Cross Country/High Country sleds. Will we see a Yamaha Exciter in different colors possibly? SXR anyone?

I love the 1.6" cobra as an option, Ice Cobra would be even better. Check it all out now. As these are probably teasers of the new Yamahas to come. PS: Did the iAct have two rider settings last season?

No motors have been announced yet that I have seen. Only the diff mtn and cross over chassis. And no the iact only had 3 settings. Instead of 2 user choices they could have just made a 1.5 and 2.5 and had all the adjustment anyone would need

the 2 users are like your power seats in your truck. Can customize 2 different peoples prefferences or 1 choice for super soft when trails are sweet and 1 touch to go to super hard I'm guessing. Or, his and hers lol!

And i bet they have the same shitty design gear and shafts and tensioner,++++++. They have done nothing to improve this chassy with all of it failures!
release of #*$&@! And Yamaha is doing nothing like they have been doing since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back