• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Riot may have a Yamaha motor, 2s or 4s who cares and will there be a Yamaha version, again who cares.
The Alpha skid they say only available or exclusive to Arctic Cat so Yamaha wont see which is fine, only good for boondocking and not rail riding anyways.
Dont see an AC version of an APEX so will there be an all new Apex motor Yamaha designed sled, lets hope so!

So I just saw all the 2020 cat models on the Country Cat facebook page. There are no numbers on the sides of the marketing photos (6000, 7000, 8000 etc) but I know I saw some in the videos. I'm betting they are holding off on that info till Yamaha is ready.

The Riot X looks really sweet, and I would be interested in what engine options it will have. A riot X in 9000 flavor, called a Yamaha SXR or Exciter would be "exciting"

They are being tight lipped about this so called 880 that is rumored for Cat, never mentioned anything about power in the new Ridiot vid, being today is the release day what's the big deal, maybe this motor its just a rumor or maybe its Yamaha's new motor??

An 880cc motor in the Yamaha sleds would certainly up their share, especially if the Arctic Cats stick with their own 800cc motors.

Apparently 2020 cats are spring order only?
Inventory reduction, Ski Doo and Poo Poo should do this also. These dealers are still full of deep discounted sleds needing homes.
Guess Yamaha knows what they were doing after all.

I think Yamaha and cat are clearing the table for something truly big for 2021

I think Yamaha and cat are clearing the table for something truly big for 2021
We say that every year and nothing has hardly changed in the last five years. I'm not sure I can say that any more.

Better start that 2021 thread now so it can get to 150 pages before the 2020's are released.

The cat forums are a buzz right now with the lack of four strokes shown. We all know they are just waiting on the yamaha release date to talk about it. Read into it what you will, but this may just be a BNG year.

I am kinda giddy about what the riot will look like in Yamaha colors. Those configurations sort of tripped my trigger. I took my daughters Viper LTX out for a quick rip last night. It reminded me that I would need to do some serious customizing to get used to the procross as my primary sled. She loves it, and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back