• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever you think it's going to be called it's going to a Blue version of the AC Blast.

I have been digging on the Yamaha Cat agreement since 5 Year is done. All I can find is it’s just a mutual agreement. Either party can buy engines or Chassis of choice as long or short term as wanted. Only technicality is parts must be supplied for any bought item for 2 years. Found that interesting. They are basically partners. I see no hope of Yamaha buying Cat now. Why would they with such a sweet agreement for both companies. Little risk as is.

I have been digging on the Yamaha Cat agreement since 5 Year is done. All I can find is it’s just a mutual agreement. Either party can buy engines or Chassis of choice as long or short term as wanted. Only technicality is parts must be supplied for any bought item for 2 years. Found that interesting. They are basically partners. I see no hope of Yamaha buying Cat now. Why would they with such a sweet agreement for both companies. Little risk as is.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This guy gets it!

I want to believe that it's not going to be a badge engineered Blast for 20% more $. I hope it's not going to be a badge engineered Cat product for 20% more $.
Its not a badged Cat its a Yamaha !!!...didn't you know that???

Theres 2 very likely things that are going to happen. 1 its going to be a blast with a cat 2S but colored blue, red and black for Yamaha's line up. 2 its going to still be a blast but with the phaser engine. But I don't think Yamaha will get the monorail version. I say that because cat hasn't let Yamaha use it yet in their full size sleds so why would Yamaha get it now? My personal opinion is its going to be completely cat but with Yamaha colors. I hate to say that but I'm thinking thats whats coming.

was at my local dealer yesterday,what my friend the owner said bummed me out#$%&*:drink:

Every real Yamaha I have had--2005 Rx-1, 2005 Rage, Phazer, 2012 Apex, 2008 Nytro--has needed front suspension bushings by 1500 miles. All my buddies sleds were the same. Install the oilite bushings and they last much longer.
I have installed them on at least 8 sleds.

What part of the front suspension are you talking about? I was talking just the side to side movement of the ski itself. If you could send a pic which bushings you are talking about that would be great. Also where do you get these bushings? How long did it take you to install? Thanks!

What part of the front suspension are you talking about? I was talking just the side to side movement of the ski itself. If you could send a pic which bushings you are talking about that would be great. Also where do you get these bushings? How long did it take you to install? Thanks!
Watch this Video then give Travis at Barn of parts https://www.barnofparts.com/ a call he has them !

Lets get back to the 2021 show :yam:

To be honest I have looked at the 900 and 900t and like them, The apex does not need to be bragged about it has earned its engine place at the top of the reliability chain, your so called Cat Viper you have will never come close to that, do your self a favor stop at the next Doo dealer ship and try and trade that Cat Viper of yours they may give you 5 bucks for it on a trade in. :)
:moon:

Not sure this would ever happen this year but maybe next !!! Blast chassis with wider front end . Phaser motor with supercharger ! 136 slide rail suspension with clicker shocks . Led head light at $ 8500 if they could keep it at 450# it would sell a ton .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back