• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some Quick Observations - 2022 EPS

Have all the build issues fixed on my 17 and still riding it until after the manufacturer fixes these issues on production sleds. Oh and blew one belt in the last three years running tuned 270-300 hp all day. New stock couldn't get 300 miles out of a belt.

Perhaps you can get some of the Yamaha driveline engineers to work with Textron on the driveline issues we've dealt with over the years perhaps? A shaft that doesn't turn in the PTO side bearing, premature wear to the top sprocket bushing and tensioner rollers screws come to mind. Maybe a chassis thats not all held together with rivets that rust and loosen terribly over time, and no more sheet metal screws to start with perhaps?

Textron and Yamaha seem to believe this driveline is OK with these issues as its ongoing every season. I know that I'd be willing to buy a new machine if these issues got addressed. Otherwise, I'll keep riding the old 17 as It took us extra time and money to fix the stuff that shouldn't be a problem thats still happening today. If the aftermarket and owners can fix this stuff, the factory engineers sure should be able to rectify this problem that shouldn't be afflicting these machines!

Lets get a new chassis built just for this engine package and turbo, with a proper driveline for crying out loud. I'd even take a 200HP NA Apex in a good chassis, (turbo Apex would be even better at 250-300HP) but get these nagging issues resolved!

The 900R and Mach is a huge flop and speed disappointment, so now is the time to pounce and take this market to the next level!

you brought it up JMS...

Thanks for the feedback. Still waiting for mine to be built and delivered. LOL
Meeee too. Mines still showing Feb 21st Completion date. Which means assembled and crated but not shipped. ‍♂️ C’mon
We’ll see if that date changes for a 4th time.

Back