• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 accessories catalog still says 2022

blown apex

VIP Member
Website
ristermotorsports.com
should i buy windshields for my 2023 srx from the 2022 catalog or wait for 2023 catalog to buy to see if things change
or buy now if supply is short
also i think i want the gt tall SMA-8LR96-20-SM one and put mirrors on it but im afraid it might be too big
or should i do the medium SMA-8LR96-30-SM the 2023 might be the medium looking at pics unless they changed them from 2022
also when will the 2023 catalog come out
thanks

I'd go ahead and place your order right now once you decide what you're after. The part numbers aren't going to change and since your 2023 SRX will be blue like the 2019 and 2021 SRX's I'm sure that Yamaha will not be offering any other choices.

Yamaha is way behind the curve with releasing their accessory catalog compared to the other OEM's and their stocking levels are pretty scarce so I'd recommend ordering sooner than later for your best chance of getting what you need to start your season off right with your new SRX.

Kudos on ordering the new SRX!

I’ve seen a few tall windshields “SMA-8LR96-20-SM” with mirrors but it not recommended and it doesn’t look right as the mirrors are pointing down. You are better off with the medium or medium sport which have the dimple marks for the mirrors.

If this helps here's a picture of the Medium Sport windshield with mirrors installed on my wife's SideWinder...

1649190303956.png

As WinderFab pointed out this windshield comes with dimples molded in each side of the windshield that makes drilling the mounting holes for the mirrors very easy. The mirrors are in a perfect location to keep tabs of what's going on behind you.

Back