• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

Anyone else notice that the only sleds left are the ones that don't have Yamaha engines?

So you never got a confirmation number via email?

No email that I see. Dealer who is a buddy of mine told me I'm now on the wait list via text.

You didn't happen to order an extra SRX? If so I'll take one please!

My take on it is. They cut back on the amount of snow check sleds they will issue. This way the dealers will have sleds to sell this fall.

No email that I see. Dealer who is a buddy of mine told me I'm now on the wait list via text.

I wish, we had one customer lucky enough to snag one so I’ll at least get to see one this year. Have yet to see a 2022 in person.

My take on it is. They cut back on the amount of snow check sleds they will issue. This way the dealers will have sleds to sell this fall.
IMHO I think you are completely off base with your assumption .
I say there were more snow checks than ly , and probably none or next to none available in season.
We shall see .
I say AC is upping production as much as possible , but not enough to meet the apparent demand .

Take it for what it's worth.

My Cat dealer told me a few weeks ago that Textron is planning on building 10k sleds total for 2023.

Available in season models will be 2 stroke only. The amount of in season sleds will be dictated by how many sleds are snow checked.

Personally Knapp, I hope you don’t get one and keep working on 17 to make it faster and better so I can keep mine updated the same as yours!!! With all your info my sled is a rocket and reliable!!!!!!! Lol And now with these insane prices, worth more.

In Canada, with confirmation number email, they said within 48 hours for confirmation. So we'll know today if we get one.

Phatboyc - yup USA too! Dealer reports I'm in there system today.

In Canada, with confirmation number email, they said within 48 hours for confirmation. So we'll know today if we get one.
I thought that too and have been patiently waiting then i reread it and it says 48 business hours

IMHO I think you are completely off base with your assumption .
I say there were more snow checks than ly , and probably none or next to none available in season.
We shall see .
I say AC is upping production as much as possible , but not enough to meet the apparent demand .
None of the OEM's can meet the demands anymore.

My 48 hours is up , and no word !
Same here, crickets. I did however go back and look at the confirmation on the web-site (not the email), and it actually says "We’ll email sometime in the next week to confirm your reservation is converting to a deposit or that we’re moving you to our waitlist."

So I think we might be waiting into next week to hear back, one way or the other. Very frustrating and not customer-friendly experience, in my opinion.

48 Business Hours, would have been wiser to say so many business days. Given how its gone so far not really surprised.

Back