• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

My dealer doesn't get the list of changes/improvements until november? Found that kind of odd. That being said usually the last year run of a dated chassis is usually pretty darn good.

yes.. Maybe its still around on a viper or another model for another year, but yea
Kinda agree, maybe two, not sure how innovative you can be with 6 feet apart stickers on the floor IMO.

I wouldn’t be suprised if arctic cat released their new chassis on the 19th. My guess would be only RR models in the new chassis this year. Why else would they call the march release a sneak peek?

I wouldn’t be suprised if arctic cat released their new chassis on the 19th. My guess would be only RR models in the new chassis this year. Why else would they call the march release a sneak peek?
If they were smart they would! (like maybe 200-300 sleds) Get the juices flowing for 2024!. Imagine how that would go over? Like the highest bidder with the fastest internet speed? LOL. One could only wish they would pull the rabbit out of the hat for a special build.. Just be a #*$&@ show on getting one, but still a shot in the arm for them..

I was thinking the exact same thing when they called it a sneak peak!

Would be interesting.
Still waiting for the Viper with Power steering and qs3r shocks on it.
That would put the price of the Viper right along side the price of a sidewinder.
Screenshot_20220322-184407_Chrome.jpg

The 22 ltx le finally came back with the qs3r and I said if that sled had power steering I would buy one. Fast forward to this year now it has power steering but no shocks. I had no intention of ordering a srx but that’s what I got. Figured if I had to get qs3s they might as well be electronic. I could have taken my qs3rs off my le and swapped but I liked the looks of the srx way better. I think I will still take off my center shock and track and swap out with the new ones

The 22 ltx le finally came back with the qs3r and I said if that sled had power steering I would buy one. Fast forward to this year now it has power steering but no shocks. I had no intention of ordering a srx but that’s what I got. Figured if I had to get qs3s they might as well be electronic. I could have taken my qs3rs off my le and swapped but I liked the looks of the srx way better. I think I will still take off my center shock and track and swap out with the new ones

the srx suspension, especially the front is better overall . I had a 21 srx & have a 22 LTX LE . The srx with a little stiffer rear rear springs works excellent on soft & med settings covers just about all trails with adjustments on the fly

IMHO I think you are completely off base with your assumption .
I say there were more snow checks than ly , and probably none or next to none available in season.
We shall see .
I say AC is upping production as much as possible , but not enough to meet the apparent demand .
The Yamaha dealer I deal with in northern Wisconsin, normally get 30 sleds a year to put on his showroom floor. Last year he received 0! He drove around southern Wisconsin buying used sleds to put in his showroom. If Yamaha does that again to the dealers there will be anarchy!

Back