• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

I see that. I'm hoping that means that those of us who received a confirmation # will get what we ordered.
apparently you will know in 48 hours , if your reservation has been accepted .
Still no guarantees , so be careful and maybe don't sell your current sled until ????
The new one shows up .

I have become sold on the electronic shock system on my SRX , which is only available on the SRX .
If the LTX LE EPS came with it , I would have opted for that model .
Atleast the SRX now has the EPS .

apparently you will know in 48 hours , if your reservation has been accepted .
Still no guarantees , so be careful and maybe don't sell your current sled until ????
The new one shows up .
In the US, from what I understand, we did not get the "someone will contact you in 48 hours" in the email. We just got a confirmation # at which point I called the dealer and it showed up on his system as ordered.

I did sell my 2020 SRX, but my 2022 Assault 850 just came in (probably hook a mower to it for my lawn. LOL), and I ordered a '23 Lynx.

"How many sleds did you order?" -wife
"Not sure, but hoping at least 1 will come in."

I have become sold on the electronic shock system on my SRX , which is only available on the SRX .
If the LTX LE EPS came with it , I would have opted for that model .
Atleast the SRX now has the EPS .
Looks like XTX LE for '23 has the IQS shocks now as well. No EPS though.

In the US, from what I understand, we did not get the "someone will contact you in 48 hours" in the email. We just got a confirmation # at which point I called the dealer and it showed up on his system as ordered.

I did sell my 2020 SRX, but my 2022 Assault 850 just came in (probably hook a mower to it for my lawn. LOL), and I ordered a '23 Lynx.

"How many sleds did you order?" -wife
"Not sure, but hoping at least 1 will come in."
I ordered 2 last year and got neither .
It appears just like last season Canada is not getting all they purchase, but the U.S. is !!!!!
They could have switched that up this year , but nooooooooo !
Is it possible that is , because they make more on a U.S. sled than in Canada ??

The Viper is priced $3000 usd higher than the skidoo adrenaline 900 ace.

What a #*$&@ show by yamaha today....was sitting at my yamaha dealer today 10 minutes before opening bell, and come away with nothing!!!! Figured out what i wanted, srx, salesman tells me we have to wait 2.5 hours before we can order....wtf!!!!! We wait go back and sold out, come on man not even one day to get what ya want. Hope cat doesnt follow suite.

I watched the Yamaha video at 12 , it was pretty clear you had to order online. I phoned the dealer at 12:15 to order , then sat on the computer refreshing the web page until I finally got through and got a reservation # for a srx . it’s a shitty feeling when you don’t get one .

Last edited:
6 of 8 trail sleds are sold out.

My local Cat dealer told me weeks ago that Cat will sell out of 998T sleds the first day.

Yamaha & cat must have cut back production by a bunch. Maybe they want the sleds completed early next year because new sled chassis is coming for 24 ??

SRX has slightly lower handlebar riser. I'm good with that, but some may not be.

SRX has slightly lower handlebar riser. I'm good with that, but some may not be.
I read that last night , it probably be better hand position sitting down leaning in corners , not so good for stand up , also has more aggressive carbides on the srx for better steering

Back