• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

Canadian System finally let me in and confirmed reservation of an SRX at 2:09 EST. Now have to wait 48 business hours to see if they take a deposit or put me on a waiting list. Any other Canadians able to get in and order an SRX before 2:00 EST?

US - got a confirmation email for my $500, nothing about queue

Congratulations! You've taken the first step towards new adventures and memories! We're excited that you're now a part of the Yamaha family, so let's get ready to ride!

Your deposit has been placed for a 2022 Yamaha Sidewinder S-TX GT EPS.

Just placed an order for a 2023 Yamaha Sidewinder L-TX LE EPS. Excited to try out power steering!

I got a confirmation, but it's also not 100%.

The phrasing is "Your reservation is in queue in the order it was received. Yamaha will notify you within 48 business hours about availability of your model of choice."

Is that what your email said?
Same

The Canadian website at least was horribly slow. Took me 3 times, but finally got a confirmation for an SRX. And that was at 2:30, so it definitely opened up early :).

Let's just hope it shows up!
My email is 2:41 u beat me buy 11 mins lol

So help me understand this. You pay 500 dollars just to “hold” your sled and you don’t know the selling price?? Or are you paying the 500 AFTER you agree on a price with dealer?

Canadian System finally let me in and confirmed reservation of an SRX at 2:09 EST. Now have to wait 48 business hours to see if they take a deposit or put me on a waiting list. Any other Canadians able to get in and order an SRX before 2:00 EST?
My dealer did it for me .
Got my reply from YC at 1:50 .

Deposit received @2:28 central. SRX. Still debating a Thundercat possibly instead. BTW I am not a new poster, was here in the past. Enjoy this site for all the good info even when I haven't owned a Yamaha.

So help me understand this. You pay 500 dollars just to “hold” your sled and you don’t know the selling price?? Or are you paying the 500 AFTER you agree on a price with dealer?
Diitto above , or find a buyer for your spring surge sled and get your $500 back from the dealer. Did this last year because of EPS This year may not be so easy

Wow....That didn't take long:

1647979928436.png

Back